• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

*COMPLETED* - Jan 24 - Heated garage for mods etc meet

A

aviateur

Guest
Colin, plan on bringing those switches. I'll be there around noon hopefully, after I take care of a couple things in the morning.
 

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
I'll probably show up right at 10, Pete, if that's OK. I figure it might be best to just get my fluid flush out of the way, then I can help with other projects.
10 sharp is fine Colin. I have an appointment to get my new tires put on my new rims at 7:30, so I picked 10 just to make sure we weren't rushed at our house in the morning, but I should definitely be there anytime around 10. You were just planning on using my ramps for your flush right?
 
D

DrWebster

Guest
Yep, the only thing I won't be bringing myself are ramps. Fluid, catch pan, supplies, and tools I've all got covered.
 

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
btw, if anybody has a 90 degree drill I'd appreciate it if you'd bring it along. I have some aluminum pedals that need to go on and I've read on other forums that it's a lot easier to install them with a 90 degree drill.
 

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
I don't have a 90 degree drill, but I've got a stylus dremel that can get into tight places...
That might just work Jay. Can a drill bit go in there? If so, please bring it if you would. I have a regular dremel, but it's just as tall as a regular drill would be.
 

dmention7

Hater
I'll bring it and we can see what happens. Otherwise, I was able to drill out my 3's pedal pads with a regular cordless drill without too much hassle.
 

dmention7

Hater
Yeah, for replacing the stock slippery rubber BS with something that has some grip to it. I had some nice aluminum ones that you could grate cheese on, but your snow-caked shoe was not going to be slipping around the clutch pedal anytime soon.
 
S

spek1098

Guest
I will stop over for sure. If nothing else I am sure there are some beers that need to get cleared out of my trunk.
Be careful about that, I forgot a few beers in my hatch before I parked her for the winter. Needless to say, I'm guessing I'm going to end up getting the full "we have a serious drunk on our hands" treatment if I get pulled over this spring. :cuffs2:

I'm guessing I'll be there at some point. If there's room and time, I got front brakes and an oil change to do my grand am.
 

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
We should have room Jurgen. As far as I know we've got Colin in there for his flush right away at 10 and then Adrian has something, Tim has something, Jen might have something and Nate has an oil change on his Denali. Mine will probably be in there for a few hours (depending on how fast things go) too. I'm hoping we'll be wrapped up by around 4:00, but we certainly won't leave anyone hanging.
 

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
Thank you to everyone that attended the heated garage event. I think everyone was able to get what they wanted to work on completed. If anyone has anything they'd like to use my garage for something in the winter, just shoot me a PM and we'll find a time. Here are a couple of pics of my car the day after.





 
Last edited:
S

spek1098

Guest
Thanks a lot Pete for the garage and the wonderful heater contained inside. It was good time, thanks everybody for the help!
 
D

DrWebster

Guest
Pete, that was a rockin' meet -- thanks for hosting! Your car ended up with a nice drop, now you're making me think about getting springs when my warranty runs out.
 

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Yeah, I wasn't sure about the rims when he posted pics, but with the drop and everything (Who knew that dropping a car was that easy?) they're pretty sick. Thanks for hosting, and we will for sure have to do it again sometime.
 
Top