Z
Z-licious
Guest
If you guys like spicy food, and I mean seriously-mega-make-you-falcon-punch-yo-momma spicy you have to try Harry Singhs. He's serves some of the hottest food in MN and even when I got the mild I was crying uncle. If you think I'm just making this crap up, or exagerating, here's an article to support my claims:
http://www.avclub.com/twincities/articles/glutton-for-punishment-6-spicy-dishes-that-will-ma,52223/
So who wants to try some? I was thinking friday or saturday evening next weekend, 27th or 28th. Please post your interest level and availability on these dates and we will go from there.
What? Spicy freakin food
Why? Cuz hot
Where? Harry Singhs
When? Friday 27th at 6PM
http://www.harrysinghs.com/
2653 Nicollet Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN
612. 729. 6181
http://www.avclub.com/twincities/articles/glutton-for-punishment-6-spicy-dishes-that-will-ma,52223/
So who wants to try some? I was thinking friday or saturday evening next weekend, 27th or 28th. Please post your interest level and availability on these dates and we will go from there.
What? Spicy freakin food
Why? Cuz hot
Where? Harry Singhs
When? Friday 27th at 6PM
http://www.harrysinghs.com/
2653 Nicollet Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN
612. 729. 6181
Last edited by a moderator: