• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

The MNMazda Ingress Players thread (Cool people only... everyone else stay out!)

Are you ready to get Ingressed?

• Total voters

mOjO

FUCK YEAH.

What is Ingress?
http://www.ingress.com/ Android only at this point.

Who plays it?
Really cool people.

Why should you play it?
Because it's super sweet and really cool people play it.

Who doesn't play it?
Tom, because he hates his beard.

mOjO

What flavors are available in Ingress?
Awesome
Hell Yea
Super Sweet
Purple
Beer
Bacon
BBQ

mOjO

Hi, this thread is all about Ingress, REAL Ingress. This thread is awesome. My name is mOjO and I can't stop thinking about Ingress. This game is cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

dmention7

Hater
I heard that playing Ingress cures your tendency to be trolled easily and as a result the levels of butthurt in your life will decrease by over 9000% percent!

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I heard that playing Ingress cures your tendency to be trolled easily and as a result the levels of butthurt in your life will decrease by over 9000% percent!
I hear...no. Still not playing. I highly doubt anything you could tell me could convince me to play. :hippo:

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I think it's even funnier you assume I edited that poll, and edited it yourself in response.

dmention7

Hater
I had no such misconception. It plainly says that Dan was the one who edited it. :D

However, I was not about to let such an affront to this fine thread go unchecked--whether it was perpetrated by the site owner or a lowly admin assistant. Ingress is a game of gentlemen, by gentlemen, and for gentlemen!

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
What a giant shit show we have here. Best part is this is in the On Point section. :facepalm:

I cleaned this up a little.

Last edited:

dmention7

Hater
Well, it was meant to be serious to try and get some new folks to sign up--just needed some light-hearted posting activity to get things rolling.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
People come in to see the shit-show, and stay for the message? Clever. Works in retail quite well.

W

WhiteSpy9

I requested one. Not quite sure if if guys are being serious or not. Haven't even looked into it yet.

dmention7

Hater
Despite the way this thread started out, both Matt and I are serious players. If you're looking to play, just say the word and I'll PM you the activation code. The only condition is that you WILL join Enlightened. If I find out you joined Resistance, I'll make it my personal mission to crush you :D