• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Need a Good Grill

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I've got a Weber I'd probably let go cheap unless Jana's parents actually want it. We don't' use it now that we have the gas grill.

Primo Tiki

WEBER! you can disburse the heat the way you want it. Any gas grill will have cold spots and hot spots.... not cool. get charcoal. There's no messy cleanup like you say, just a lot of winning.

mOjO

If you want to see The Big Green Egg in person I know of two stores that keep them stocked.

1) Diamond Lake Hardware - 54th and Nicolette in South Minneapolis
2) Settergren Hardware - 54th and Penn in South Minneapolis

Both stores also carry the full line of Weber Grills so you can compare and contrast to those while you're at it.

You're not going to find price differences on webers anywhere, as part of the dealer agreement with them is that they're sold at MSRP.

M

micahlarson

I ended up getting a Weber grill, charcoal grill btw. and it was I think the gold one touch or whatever.. anyways I went with the Weber because it was was the one just below the super expensive one, but still had all the easy clean up.

I didn't go with a BGE because my gf would never have been able to move/use it due to how heavey it is.

M

micahlarson

I did teach her how to light the grill though now so she is a pro at getting stuff started.. now if I can only teach her how to cook on it it'll be amazing :)

M

micahlarson

but then I have to buy ice... and clean it up and stuff.. man I'm lazy..