• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

mnowog 4 - Midway Stadium - July 30th

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Event Location: Midway Stadium
City: Saint Paul
Maximum Entries110
Online Registration Open

---

Who's in for this, I'm fairly sure I'll be running this event as well.

Last edited:

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Side note, I may be up for someone doing a co-dirve in my miata if you don't want to run your own car. Being that this is a short course, I wouldn't mind seeing if I can gain some tips/insight from anther driver as well.

dmention7

Hater
How does it work to have a co-driver? If you show up with a helmet can you just ride along with anyone who'll let you?

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
There are no ride alongs in the mowog events, in the test and tuen yes, signt he waiver and ride all day long!

Co-drive would be running my car with a 2nd driver. You'd need a helmet & # to put on the car. #'s are a $1 for the season, and if you can get it on a magnetic/vinyl it woudl be best. Otherwise I think I can try and claim another mis of my 949 #, and we could just move my numbers around... I already have an N someone new could use for the Novice class.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Registered, we'll see how the car does with a short and tight course. I'm going to have the rear sway removed for this event as well hopefully.

T

Turbotalon1g

^Why u take the sway bar out?

I'm pumped, i just hope it isn't slave hot outside.

T

Turbotalon1g

ah, thanks for that.

I'm itching to dodge some cones.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
bump, anyone else from MN Mazda taking a shot at a short course :)

RSB removed, and new rear diff fluid is in, let's do this!

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Anyone else in for this. Short course, they are stating 6-8 runs, and weather in the 80s with cloud cover, overall should be a fun day! Turbotalon1g is co-driving the Miata, I think he needs to pay my entry fee if he doesn't beat me in my own car! Thoughts? ;)

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I thought it did, but I'm curious to how the car feels at DCTC as well.

This was the firts time I've rant the can at full stiff front (5), and then nearly full stiff back (4) as well. So I'm starting to play around with the adjustment that I do have.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
That was my co-driver for the day, I am # 949. Nice pic though, my car has some serious fucking body roll.

niterydr

Legendary Status!
Camera has some serious shake, what is it mounted to? (and yes I am still negotiating to go racing on Sunday)

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
for my runs it was mounted to truck area, i wanted to see my driving more than the course for Midway. for DCTC, i'll mount it to the drivers side again to see how close I'm getting to the cones. If I go, about 25% in right now...