Picklz
SUDO Make me a SAMCH
This idea has been floating around for a while between myself and a few friends so it's time to give it a go. We will be playing some older/classic FPS games instead of the new-fangled stuff.
I have the following games available to provide - Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Soldier of Fortune II, FarCry, Unreal Tournament 2003. (I thought I had Quake II/III but can't find it at the moment)
If others have games they could share with all we can play those as well, looking to keep this to older games for nostalgic purposes as well as to make sure everyone can easily play them, even on slower (by todays standards) machines.
Starting this around 12pm/Noon on Sunday and going till whenever. This will be BYOB, we'll probably order food or head to qfanatic/buffalo wild wings at some point. Please let me know if you can make it so I can make sure I have adequate table space. If you have a folding table you can bring please let me know.
I have the following games available to provide - Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Soldier of Fortune II, FarCry, Unreal Tournament 2003. (I thought I had Quake II/III but can't find it at the moment)
If others have games they could share with all we can play those as well, looking to keep this to older games for nostalgic purposes as well as to make sure everyone can easily play them, even on slower (by todays standards) machines.
Starting this around 12pm/Noon on Sunday and going till whenever. This will be BYOB, we'll probably order food or head to qfanatic/buffalo wild wings at some point. Please let me know if you can make it so I can make sure I have adequate table space. If you have a folding table you can bring please let me know.