• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

**FALL DETAIL DAY!! OCT 14th! 10AM-2PM

DTruongMazda

WHO: YOU!!! And your fellow car enthusiast friends!
WHERE: Morries Mazda
WHEN: 10AM - 2PM
WHAT: Wash and Detail your own car!
WHY: Because it's fun and that's what we do on a nice Sunday Morning/Afternoon.

Seriously. Come shoot the shit with friends and meet some people on this site. It'll be good to put a name to a face on here.

What to bring: Bring your car, you, and a treat!

We can make this a pot luck.

Deal?

See you all there! :cheer::cheer:

k.trazy

Oh, so terrible news! I'll bring a few bags of Tostito's Scoops! and a couple jars of mild salsa and con queso.

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
Is my SO? What? Shall I up it to Medium or Hot? Hmm.. or maybe pick up some BWW.. Choices choices..
Significant Other would be my guess.

You should find/bring cheeseburger and bacon dip. Two different variety's I saw at work the other day, Frito Lay brand dips IIRC.

DTruongMazda

Heads up** club Miata will be there as well.

So please play nice! I would like to see a ton of interaction between both clubs. They met with the '3' club a few years back, and it was rather segregated. So let's help make this a fun experience for both clubs :)

Workdawg

NARWHAL
They shared a detail day with us a while back, not sure if that's the '3' club you are talking about or not... but it was a surprise to see them. Our previous details days we had our run of the detail facility and were able to get help from Michael, etc. When the miata club showed up everything got really rushed because there were TONS of cars compared to how many we were expecting. People didn't get a chance to fully wash/wax because of it.

I don't really remember any issues though...

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
They shared a detail day with us a while back, not sure if that's the '3' club you are talking about or not... but it was a surprise to see them. Our previous details days we had our run of the detail facility and were able to get help from Michael, etc. When the miata club showed up everything got really rushed because there were TONS of cars compared to how many we were expecting. People didn't get a chance to fully wash/wax because of it.

I don't really remember any issues though...
I agree it was neat to meet another mazda group, but I also agree with Dan that it felt rushed when the number of cars doubled with the miata club.

DTruongMazda

I was thinking of putting out tables along the parking lot with products and towels etc... to be used.

I was planning on keeping the detail bay for vacuuming only. Those that wish to spend extra time to wax/wipe down cars, can use our delivery area under the shade to do so. I'll be moving most of those cars out of the way that day.

Plus we have a solid 4-5 hours.

k.trazy

Hey, DTroung.. can I invite dearest David to come along? Sounds like he may be interested to bring his hater TSX in.. LOL

DTruongMazda

That crazy guy! he stopped in here yesterday to help me out on an MDX. He'll be there on Sunday if he's not tied down and getting spanked by his gf hahaha