• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

2014 Mazda 3 - Spy Photos from Car and Driver

DTruongMazda

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2015-mazda-3-spy-photos-news

Take the new Mazda 6 front end and put it on the HB or smaller sedan. The entire car will be from the ground up. Mazda's telling us that not a single item from the 2nd gen 3's will be in the 3rd Gen, very similar to the new 6's.

Expect to see these in the Fall :)

Mazdaspeed versions will be launched after the introduction to the Bi-Turbo Diesels coming in the fall.

I'm glad that Mazda went with the sequential turbo set up in their diesels! Can't wait to drive one!

Oh my....now that's a sexy car...I love the 1st gen 3...not sure why, just something I love...2nd gen took some getting used to, but I like it...not love it.

This...this is something that I think I will love right off the bat.

million

It looks a little like the previous gen Subaru Impreza. I like my Gen 2 Mz3, except for the massive grin it has when I look it in the headlights. The Gen 3 looks sweet though.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Front certainly looks a lot better based on that second leaked image, the rear in the camo one I'm not feeling but hard to tell 100% , have to agree seems like an improvement over the GenPu but still think I like the 1G better, we'll see.

DTruongMazda

Announced in the fall or available to purchase in the fall?
My lease is up in September.
We will have a Sneak Peak of the new 2014 3 Hatchback sometime in August...the handling of the new 3 will be the best in the segment, and ten times better than before.

As for the speed3, it will be announced shortly after the Turbo Diesel launch in the fall.