• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

2011 Tint Day - June 11 @ BAG

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Yeah, I'll confirm this as well as any potential discounts of the web pricing for the group.

I want to say you'd be at $280 ish less any group discount we work out. I'm going off the pricing on the website listed in the first post.

FYI, I think we are putting a 10 car limit on this day as of right now.
I was wrong, 4 door sedan $199.99. Yes it does include the back window and it does not cost more for 35%, only cost more if someone wants Ceramic. They are working on a discount for the group yet as well, but see their home page for standard prices for comparison.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
And first post updated to now include a car list. First 10 get in for sure, I'll sign up a few extra just in case. Either way, remember everyone is welcome and we'll be grilling and such all day as well.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
I was wrong, 4 door sedan $199.99. Yes it does include the back window and it does not cost more for 35%, only cost more if someone wants Ceramic. They are working on a discount for the group yet as well, but see their home page for standard prices for comparison.
The 35% is only available in ceramic, which is why it's more expensive. The Tint-Pros site shows an extra $50 for a full tint job with ceramic, but they might discount that a bit for mnmazda.

For anyone contemplating getting tint done, but not sure...Tint Pros is awesome when it comes to clean quality work. I've had tint on my car for 3yrs now with zero issues. We also had my wife's front windows done by them 2yrs ago with no issues, and we had them do my father-in-law's car last Summer and he's been completely happy with the quality of the work. Highly, HIGHLY recommend Tint Pros.

dmention7

Hater
I second what Pete said. TintPros has done a whole slew of mnmazda cars (and even more back when they were Street Scenes Tint), and I think we've all been quite happy with the product and service.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Hmmm If i could get it done for $150, I am totally down. Hopefully a group discount can get me there.
I highly doubt it will be that cheap, I'm thinking you're better off hoping for the $180ish mark + tax. But nothing firm till I hear back.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
The 35% is only available in ceramic, which is why it's more expensive. The Tint-Pros site shows an extra $50 for a full tint job with ceramic, but they might discount that a bit for mnmazda.

For anyone contemplating getting tint done, but not sure...Tint Pros is awesome when it comes to clean quality work. I've had tint on my car for 3yrs now with zero issues. We also had my wife's front windows done by them 2yrs ago with no issues, and we had them do my father-in-law's car last Summer and he's been completely happy with the quality of the work. Highly, HIGHLY recommend Tint Pros.
Their last reply to my e-mail seemed to indicate 35% is also available in a non ceramic though as well now.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
I don't need Tint (unless something crazy happens and I find a z06 that needs tint lol) but I'm going to check and see if we have plans that weekend, if not I'll come by for beers and grillings.

D

DrWebster

I'm tempted to show up for grillins, but my car may be afraid of AJ's house now. We'll see how it goes.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Confirmed Pricing!

PRICING:

Coupes $135
Sedans $155
Sedan Hatches $170
2 Fronts $60
Sunroofs and Visors $40
Headlight $70+ a set (price depends on size)
Taillight $70+ a set (price depends on size)

Coupes/Sedans/Hatches does include the back windows and the only additional cost would be if you wanted ceramic, which I don't have any discounted info on, so you'll need to plan for that off their site.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I hate to say this, but I think we are already capped, and will only have one Mazda, a Miata not on this forum. lol.

I've posted this on MAC and MitsuStyle as well, the Mitsu guys have shown high interest!

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Mitsu guys have their own priority on their Dyno day, we get priority on our tint day? I'm ALL for sharing with them, but if our guys need tint, i'd like to have them in first.