• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Think I found my wheel/tire setup

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Did you order fromt DT? Walk in and tell em you have someone that can get them to you Monday, mounted, and ready to go. Tell em you just wanna cancel your order so you can go get them there. See what happens. I had star specs on my wheels in under 24 hours doing that.

GhostMercury

I like the used evo tire idea, when I get some extra cash I will have to look into that. I wana get another set of SVN's in Royal Sport Bronze, and use them as an autox setup. But I have shit to pay off first.

GhostMercury

anyone ever tape the lip of the rim with painters tape before giving it to the shop to mount the tires to hopefully prevent them from damaging the rim

GhostMercury

....Anyone want a 12 that has a heat gun and fender roller :) The rears need to be rolled before I can drive with the new wheels, tried test fitting and I don't want to chance it before rolling

GhostMercury

I work 4-10, M-F and I never really sleep lol, so if you can help out any times before or after then work. i'll bring whatever beer you want!

Last edited:

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
I'm pretty much done w/ your Fender roller Tom, might need it again in the future if i end up rubbing after my drop but for now Im happy w/ it; So if you need it back you can comes get it or I can meet you somewhere with it after work or something.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I work 4-10, M-F and I never really sleep lol, so if you can help out any times before or after then work. i'll bring whatever beer you want!
Im usually in bed early- and I work days... so i'm half dead by the time you get off work. I'd say lets do it Friday night, but I gotta work my pt job.. If you wanna meet me and grab it from me in St. Paul Friday, and give it back Saturday morning, that would work, I just can't help you with it. Or we just get up at the ass crack of dawn and bust it out real quick before B4B.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Other option is to bribe someone else here to get some assistance. Getting the roller somplace is no problem, it's just having time to do it lol.

GhostMercury

Idk how to do it thats why I don't wana attempt it myself, I don't wana damage my paint. What time on friday night you thinking

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Tom has to work Friday night, otherwise he would help. Is how I'm understanding that.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Tom has to work Friday night, otherwise he would help. Is how I'm understanding that.
That is correct. I have to work friday night, so I'm stuck at my place of working until 8am saturday morning. Rolling fenders is super easy- I bet if you put the word out someone here could help you, assuming you acquired my roller somehow.

GhostMercury

OO oops I was reading it wrong (super small font on my phone) I'm down to pick it up if it's not that hard to do. Anyone care to direct me to where I can see how to do it, so see if I want to tackle it myself

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
There's lots of tutorials on Youtube. It's REALLY easy. I'd probably be able to write a tutoral if I had pics lol.