Mud Flaps... who has them and if so, what brand?

Discussion in 'Appearance and Body Modification' started by million, Jul 25, 2012.

1. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

The RA's are super easy to do.... I've done a few sets.

2. million

million Member

Did you reuse the stock plastic snap pins with the RA's or are new ones supplied? Thx!

3. million

million Member

Corksport just called me back and said that they have run into this issue with past customers. They are sending me extra hardware immediately, free of charge.

4. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I used everything in the RA kit, as the instructions said, it was super sweet. I don't believe I reused the ones that come with the car- pretty sure RA sent me new ones.

5. million

million Member

Corksport sent the new hardware and I was finally able to get around to installing the flaps last night. They aren't flashy but they look good. I'd post a photo but the photo I have was a little too dark to actually see them decently.

6. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Nice. Glad it all worked out for you.

7. million

million Member

I appreciate the sympathy post Tom. ;) Pretty sure that no one else on here really cares. LOL!

8. k.trazy

k.trazy New Member

Thinking of getting a set of red RA's as well. They'd look good on pretty much any color Mazda.

9. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Well, at least I do. Most people aren't too amped about mudflaps. I really DO like how they look on these cars though. As far as visual impact, I believe the rally armors and their corksport counterparts to be one of the best looking things you can do to a mazda3 hatch, speed or otherwise. I LOVE mine.

10. million

million Member

Corksport Flaps installed.

[​IMG]

Couldn't get the right light to make them pop out but you can still see them, sort of. I even washed the car! LOL

I still need to adjust the rears a little but all in all, I think then turned out pretty good. :)

11. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Yep, those are solid. Now for wider tires and a drop....

12. million

million Member

HA! We'll see about that. IF that happens, it won't be anytime soon.