• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

MNMazda Weekly Wednesday Night Meets - 2011!

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Can't unfortunately, wife is on a no driving restriction and I have to go fetch her from her employer after work.

dasmikechen

I will check back closer to 5 and if more are going myself and the GF may meet out there around 5:30. I will be on a two wheeler this time.

dasmikechen

Okay, sounds like the GF wants to eat there badly... something about amazing chicken sandwich? So I guess I will be there around 5:30, maybe sooner.

dasmikechen

Well, I saw the red Mazda6s.. looked really sweet. I was not able to stick around and try to determine who you were but I was looking for you. Ended up having to leave early.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I rolled in closer to 8ish and chatted with a few of the Mitsu guys I know. They had a nice turnout there.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Pending some disaster at work I should be there around 5-5:30 for at least a little bit, gotta leave somewhat early tonight though.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Due to weather, it sounds like Wagners is NOT on for tonight. Guess i'm going to go get me a new cell phone instead.

Synthesis

I am glad you guys are enjoying Wagner's. It is definitely a good place for us car enthusiasts.

This Saturday, the Minnesota Fieros Forever club will be hosting their annual Fiero show.
9AM to 2PM. You are all welcome to swing out and check the show out. While Mazdas and Fieros have as much in common as Cats and Dogs, they both have four wheels and an engine, I am of the opinion that car people are car people regardless of what they drive.

Besides, if you swing out, you may see some awesome engine swapped Fieros. We have a few members of the club with Corvette V8s, one guy has a 383 stroker in his with a nice hefty shot of Nitrous Oxide, and several with 3800 supercharged V6s, etc.

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
I am glad you guys are enjoying Wagner's. It is definitely a good place for us car enthusiasts.

This Saturday, the Minnesota Fieros Forever club will be hosting their annual Fiero show.
9AM to 2PM. You are all welcome to swing out and check the show out. While Mazdas and Fieros have as much in common as Cats and Dogs, they both have four wheels and an engine, I am of the opinion that car people are car people regardless of what they drive.

Besides, if you swing out, you may see some awesome engine swapped Fieros. We have a few members of the club with Corvette V8s, one guy has a 383 stroker in his with a nice hefty shot of Nitrous Oxide, and several with 3800 supercharged V6s, etc.
sounds cool, unfortunately 9-2 is inside my saturday work hours.