• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

TSB on the MS6 Clutch

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
It's worth the wait. They had me take my car back till the parts came in. It was a week till they had them. I'm guessing it will just add in time since there is a lot of people doing it. I wonder if they will ever post the $$$ lost on this. Labor + parts + rental car miles = cha fuck'n ching.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
That's a little long, cause the way it sounds, our cars had parts ordered at the same time, and it was a week for parts and the car is back in my garage now. I'd probably pull a little jab and tell them to get the parts from Brookdale Luther. LOL

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Any update on your car? Mine is fully broke in, and I love it. Hands down, wouldn't suggest anyon not do it.

D

durban

Mine is in at Brookdale for the recalls now, I talked with Paul and my adviser, Mike. Mine is a type A. I brought it in Thursday, and talked with them about the TSB. Mike called me yesterday to let me know they'll be doing the TSB. I have 27,800 miles on the car, so I wasn't expecting much, but it sounds like I'm getting a new clutch. I'm excited to (hopefully) get smooth-as-glass shifts now.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I think you'll really enjoy the way it shifts now, I love mine. I probably would of got rid of it if there wasn't a fix, now I'll probably keep it for a few years.

Z

Z-licious

I got mine done too, but when they were doing it, they caused a coolant leak right above the transmission. Now I'm waiting for them to get a part in so I can finally drive my car again. I've driven it all of a couple days this month between the dealership and the body shop.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
How is everyone doing with this after a bit of time. I'm still good, and happy I made the change.