Spring 2014 Tint Day

Discussion in 'General Events - Finalized & Planned' started by AJ, Jan 16, 2014.

1. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Alright, it is appearing like it will be May 31st.

2. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

Still in, then.

3. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Confirmed, May 31st. Will need everyone else to confirm.

4. 007CobaltLS

007CobaltLS Member

Can't make that day. Sorry, I'll be camping up north.

5. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

In! Same time frame and all that?

6. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

If Tauni and Corey are going and one of them wants to get my car up there maybe. I am probably still in for ze tints

7. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

Hayden, we can keep in touch on that. Corey said he is willing to drive it up there for you.

8. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Bump

9. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

I'm way too excited for this!

10. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

The better part of this day comes at night, poker/grill/pot luck event. woot!

11. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Bumpity Bump

12. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Anyone else?

13. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

updated

14. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

Hayden are we taking you car out there for you?

15. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

Most likely yes. Kinda depends on how work goes here in the next week or so. But I will let you know.

16. JP5

JP5 New Member

Whatup! I have to drop off a 26' trailer in Anoka on May 31 so is it ok if I get there around 11am?

17. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

Sounds good. We will plan on it unless you tell us otherwise.

18. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Should be still going by then but I can't promise it.

19. 007CobaltLS

007CobaltLS Member

How quickly does he usually get these cars done? And what city are you in AJ? I think I waited an hour just for my Cobalt when he did it back in the day...does he have other people working as well or has he just gotten that fast now days?

I don't think I'll have the money now and I'm still camping up north, but depending on where you are and if I can swing down in the morning, I might be in. Chances are extremely slim (10% range), but let me know about the above things and I'll figure it out.

20. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

He has always had a crew with him, usually 3-4 guys and they crank out one or two cars at a time depending on the car type, guys who's with. I ask everyone to be there between 930/945ish so that I know he's not waiting on anyone at any point. If he's waiting, I'll just let them leave so they can get to the next job.

That said, at this time I don't have any more room, it's currently looking like 9 cars, and that's only cause we have a couple trucks this time around. Otherwise we cap the events at 7.