• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

New NA miata owner!

racecarcolin

No turbo as of right now. Not even in the planning unless someone makes a plenum that allows ITBs and turbo, if that is even possible? I didn't think it was but I guess there is one in the making?

Just got the CF trunk on last night and My Flyin Miata Coilovers are in eagan as of 9:24pm last night. Should be here today!!

-Colin

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
So what kind fo engine set up are you looking to go to with ITBs? Also, any chance you weight the factory trunk vs the CF one? I'm curious to see what the variance is. I only plan on a CF hard top as of right now, but if the weight savings is good enough, I'd look at other parts as well.

racecarcolin

AJ, take a shit, and dont eat breakfast and you get about the same weight savings.

In all seriousness it isn't much, but the price was CHEAP! So I splurged.

-Colin

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
lol, I think I'll just stick with the CF hard top then, and possibly hood. I do think the interior door panels would be nice as they give some extra leg room. Lots of good info on http://clubroadster.net if you are not already there.