• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Welcome to our New Sponsor!

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
And we have a home. I want to take this quick little post to advise everyone who didn't know, that Morrie's is on board as an official sponsor to MNMazda.com. We've got some great support from the Morrie's crew, and have already had one great event on site.

This will be the online home to what I would anticipate being great deals on cars, to information about Mazda Gear (www.mazdagear.com).

Glad to have you guys on board!

LASERBLUE135

bought my car there, been there for many reasons and have had very good experience with them. AND the detail day was very much appreciated. Glad to have Morrie's on board.

J

JustROLLIN

Welcome aboard! Just want to say thanks for your support and cooperation with the site. I have no doubt that this relationship will be very advantageous to both Morrie's Mazda and our website. I look forward to working with all of the Morrie's Mazda crew and planning some wonderful events in the future.

I purchased my current vehicle from your sales staff and have my vehicle serviced there for each interval. I have had nothing but extraordinary experiences and have no doubt that will continue into the future. Thanks again and welcome!

-Joe

ij1889

ive gotten my rx7 serviced at morries, and its 1 of 2 places i trust with rotary engines, service department is awesome, thnaks for joining, and keep up the great work

Workdawg

NARWHAL
Welcome aboard guys, I'm glad we could finally make this happen. I leased my old 3 and bought my MS3 from Jesse and I get all my service done there. Always been great to me.

dmention7

Hater
Welcome! I've also had good experiences with your service department. Haven't bought a car from you guys, but the staff I've talked to have always been friendly and helpful!

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
Welcome!! I had a great time at the detail day and hope we can have many more fun times. Morrie's will be the place I buy my next car from for sure.

JohnnyT

Bought my car from there too, very happy with the service! Glad to have you guys on board fo sho.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
I've had no experience with Morrie's at all, but after hearing all of the glowing recommendations I'll definitely have to give them a shot the next time around. Welcome aboard to all of the Morrie's crew.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Bought my car from there. Twice! (Long story). Anyhow, yeah, I was really excited to see that Morries was coming aboard, especially given that they were always AWESOME to me when it came to service and checking out my car when it felt like something was wrong. I can't say anything bad about the place.

zero cool

I bought my 3 From Ann at Morries! Spent 5 hours with me on a memorial weekend to help get me into a car!! Always a pleasure to go there! Glad to see then on board!

M

mazdamn02

I've had limited experiences with Morries (but always very good experiences)and look forward to giving them some of my business!

jpmn3blk

This is great news. A highly respected dealership in the area. If the detail day was what we can expect, this is going to be a great partnership.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Welcome to the site! Really glad to have you aboard. My first Mazda wasn't purchased at Morrie's, but I bought my speed there and I can promise if I'm in the market for another Mazda in the future that's where I'll be going.

Just be careful of their ca wash, it likes to eat license plates :) lol

cosmicspd3

Huh...guess I was the only one with a bad experience there, looking to buy a car. Otherwise the place looked real nice.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I have to say, I think this is the perfect place for this.... if a member has a problem with a sponsor, ideally, I'd like to give the member and the sponsor a spot to rectify the situation.