• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Poker/Drinking Night at McLane Manor - Mid November

Tauni

I'm confused.
Poker/Beer/Games/Food Night at McLane Manor - Mid November

Corey and I are going to party like we are in high school again and throw a shindig while his dad is out of town. Sadlife.

He will be out of town from Nov 9 - 23rd, so we would like to plan for one of those weekends in between. The 15th is likely not a possibility. If you are interested in coming, please post up with a possible date on either of those weekends that would work for you.

BYOB. We will provide some snacks, but if you want something else feel free to bring it. If the weather is cooperative still by then, we may fire up the grill.

Again, if the weather is decent we can get some yard games going, or we can do poker/other drinking games inside. We can also get a fire going out back as well. All depends on what the weather is like by then.

We just ask that anyone who comes respects the house, as it is not ours.

Last edited:

69sofine

what is the age range of everyone whos active here? beer pong? are we allowed to invite a friend or two? jw

Tauni

I'm confused.
Unfortunately it sounds like there is a good chance his dad might not be able to go now, as his knee (that he just had surgery is on) is having problems. I'll keep everyone posted.

And yes, beer pong is still a thing.