• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Mowog 3

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Sun Jun 12th, 2011MOWOG Autocross Series - Event #3 - Dakota County Technical College (Rosemount, MN)

Who's getting in on this one? I'm signed up. It was only $20 for the event, which is about as cheap as it comes for that much fun in the car!

With the cruise this Sunday, Auto X test & tune on the 28th, and then this on the 12th and tint day on June 11th... WOOT!

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Autox usually ends at 4pmish.... but if you aren't teched and at the drivers meeting by like 8:00-8:30am, can't run.... it's kind of an all day deal.

MN2010MZ3

Ok. Yea I work till 200 that day so I would only come out to watch anyways,so would I still have to pay or is that just for running the track?

ohsixspeedsix

Owl Exterminator!!
I want to do this seeing as how I live basically down the road. Only thing stopping me now is lack of a helmet. :(

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
probably not. head over to mnautox.com and read through some of their threads over there, it's full of good stuff.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I had leaking rear shocks, and they didn't notice then. As long as your wheel bearings are good, your battery isnt going anywhere, and your brakes are solid, that's all they really care about.

Adam777

I'll be at the T&T this weekend and M3. I'm trying to make all the MOWOG events. I wasn't a huge fan of the COM event I went to last year, but I may try to make one of them this year.

FYI, use your best judgement on the leaky PS fluid. If the line blows on course or the leak gets way worse, there may be some upset folks, as it will cost time and runs for everyone while there is clean up.

ohsixspeedsix

Owl Exterminator!!
It only leaks on cool down. It is the seal between the pump and the resevoir. Walser is being a douche about it so I haven't had it fixed yet.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
lol

Unrelated... anyone thinking about going up to MAP's proving grounds for the Autox portion? Sounds like it'd be pretty cheap and Hayden offered up his cabin for a place to stay over the weekend.