• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Back In MN

RockinVs

Hey fellow Minnesotans,

Just moved back after living in MI for 7 years. I'm way up north though, in I Falls, and probably not near many of you. Sucky thing is there are no Mazda dealerships nearby either. But anyways, still unpacking and dont have much time. I'm also on Mazdas247 (Rockin03mp5) and Mazda3Rev (RockinVs). Here is a quick pick of my mazdas I have now. Going to find a way to not drill into the bumper as MI didn't have front plates.

Good to be back here in MN.

JohnnyT

Welcome aboard! You should be able to get away with the 'I just moved here from MI' bit regarding your license plate for awhile. I haven't had a front plate on a car in over 5 years and haven't been pulled over or ticketed for it.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Only time I ever got pestered about my front plate was when the cop (eden prairie, no idea how they are up north) already wanted to test my tint for me. Community service I guess. Zip ties solved that one.