• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Zymol leather cleaner and conditioner.

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
I got some new leather cleaner and conditioner. It was at Target for less the $10 total.

Zymol is one of the top brands for detailing and this was a great find. The leather cleaner works great it is very easy to apply. Just spray a bit on a towel and wipe into the seat then take a dry clean towel and wipe it dry. The conditioner has the same steps. This stuff brought the new leather smell back to my 2001 Expedition with no problems.

Here are some shots of the product and the results.

I give this stuff 9 out of 10. And it only lost the point because it can’t actually give me new seats but it made mine the best they can be.

Nate

ZoomZoom Diva

I've used the stuff for years and it works great, and it's easier to find and use than most other products. I had over 182,000 miles on my SVT Contour and the seats still looked great.

One hint: You will get better results if you massage the conditioner in by hand instead of using a cloth. Your body heat and oils will help it to penetrate deeper into the leather so it absorbs better.

W

WhiteSpy9

There has always been a small spot in my heart for the SVT Contour.... actually saw a few while I was in Mexico.

I've used the stuff for years and it works great, and it's easier to find and use than most other products. I had over 182,000 miles on my SVT Contour and the seats still looked great.

One hint: You will get better results if you massage the conditioner in by hand instead of using a cloth. Your body heat and oils will help it to penetrate deeper into the leather so it absorbs better.

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer

good to see you diva and good call on the tip.