• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Yeah, yeah... newbie here saying hello.

jkeltgen

Hey everyone. What's up?

After having a Grand Prix and running the MN Grand Prix owners club since 2000, I finally made the conversion over to Mazda and just got a 07' Mazda3 sedan. I went NA cause, I dunno... might add a turbo kit on at a later date, plus I didn't have the cash for it. :D

Anyhooters... I do some body work/painting as a hobby and just screw around with cars in general. My first mod was to remove the damn dealer sticker!!! I told them not to put it on there, and they did anyways. So I took it off in the parking lot of the Walser dealer and left it there for them (I don't condone littering, I swear it just fell off). Here's my last painting job I did http://www.isd77.k12.mn.us/~jkeltg1/ViperGTSBlue

Ahh the memories... my old car. :(

Got some LED's on the way to replace all the red interior LED's with blue. Already removed the side molding and the 2.3 badge along with the Mazda3 and mazda emblems off the back. What can I say, I like em' shaved!

So yeah... other than that. I work at a school district in southern MN as a IT Director. 27, engaged to be married in September. Enjoy rock climbing and skydiving in my spare time, so if you wanna do either; let me know. That's about it really!

We'll see you guys/gals around sometime. Hopefully talk to you all soon.

M

micahlarson

welcome to the site and are you going to be at any of the porkies meets?

J

JustROLLIN

Welcome to the site! Looks like you do some nice work. Always good to have a resident body guy around.

And yeah, I smell a sky diving meet in the future. I would definitely be interested in something like that, if you were serious about the offer.

jkeltgen

Would everyone that attends the meet that day please sign away your whips to me in the wills? k thanx bye. I'll stick to :fishing1:
I have a friend that's a pilot, and he always questions my reasoning for jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft.

Eventually one of these days I'll make it up to Porkie's. Just have to find the damn time to do it!

jkeltgen

Yeah, a good body guy is priceless to us....
Who ever mentioned I was good. :busted2:

I only do body work for shits and giggles. Not sure if I'm gonna touch the Mazda3 since its got that wonderful warranty <insert sarcastic remark here>

T

Turbotalon1g

Welcome, you should try to make it up to the dyno day on sat.