• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

WTB: ALL the furniture

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
One of my coworkers is moving into an apt sans furniture in the very near future. Any furniture you are looking to get rid of, here is your chance. He is looking for EVERYTHING; dressers, tables, chairs/couches, TVs, dishes, bed, lamps etc....the whole works. Post up what you got with pictures (helpful) and price.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
I've got a few items I could part with. Prices negotiable and depending on if I you want to pickup or if I need to deliver.

If interested in anything, I can get dimensions, etc as well.

#1: Dresser
Pretty nice one actually, hard wood, no ikea junk here. The only issue with it is that the track fell off the bottom drawer. Still got it and could easily be repaired.

#4: Desk
Hutch is broken off leaving holes where the screws were but is perfectly fine otherwise. I'm pretty sure I still have the keyboard tray. Ghetto hutch/monitor stand included if wanted. Made out of cedar (I think) and some artificial decking.

Last edited:

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
$25 - recliner, quickly becomes two pieces - works but is old doesn't always want to lock in place where you think it should.

$75 for the klik klack (or however you spell it). does fold down as a bed as well. nice for the game room or guest room.

This is actually costly due to what it is. Likely not something he'll want but it's an item we have toyed with selling several times. $500

$75 for the 50" TV You can see the spotting - i understand it can be fix, we don't plan to fix it. It does have a newer bulb already. I use it for gaming via xbox and it works just fine.

$150 for the couch we seldom use - it's downstairs, no pillows included.

*all prices are subject to Jana telling me I'm dumb.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Complete Coffee & End table set - Black metal frames, glass surrounds, and stone inserts in the middle. There's another set we've been toying with purchasing. Bought new a few years ago from HOM Furniture. Needs a little wiping down but in great shape other than that.

Looking for $340 for the set (Coffee table + 2 End Tables)

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
Dan; what are you thinking for prices if he picks up?

AJ: I assume the 'spotting' is dead pixels? I might be interested assuming its a flat screen (what it looks like) and not a bigass tube tv.

The rest I will keep updated once he has a place.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
Pretty open to offers, and willing to deal if he wants multiple items.

The dresser is the only really nice item.

Maybe something like this:
Dresser: $125
DVD Rack: $15
Papasan Chairs: $15 each
Desk: $50

Take it all for $150?

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
yeah, I think it's dead pixels. it's a DLP, not a tube. Right now it's sitting no that tub, in front of my treadmil, so I don't run, but walk and play COD! :)

Tauni

I'm confused.
Bump for this thread. Corey and I may be getting a townhouse in the next couple of months and will be looking for some furniture as well. We will need: couch and possibly love seat, coffee table and end table, and possibly a few other things. The cheaper the better. I have my eye on a few things in this thread, but I will wait and see what's left after Kris' buddy has his pick.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Anything I posted is for anyone, I'm not holding it for anyone or anything, just posted what I have.

Z

Z-licious

I am interested in the klick klack AJ lol.
If you're not buying the klik klak I might be interested. I need something for my man cave which will be opening up in a month.

Z

Z-licious

Yeah, what you looking for? Asian? Mexican?

No, it's opening up as in the space is opening up because it will no longer be occupied by my current roomie.