• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

where to have car detailed?

airjeff

So, every time I tried to get the car cleaned up some other major project at home had to get done. Now it's cold and my car still needs TLC. :( I'm not driving it this winter so I'd like to get it cleaned up when the roads dry up a bit. That way it's all nice and clean come spring. :) Anyone know of a good place to have it detailed? If it was on the East side of the cities that would be great, I'm in White Bear.

D

DrWebster

I assume you have a garage at home to keep it in? I'd just detail it myself in the garage after giving it a good wash. Since you're not driving it in the winter, some polish and a coat of wax should be just fine.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Agreed. Do it yourself. You can get a place like Zeibart or someone to do it, but they charge a damn fortune. Do it yourself, and use the savings to go buy a tasty steak.

W

WhiteSpy9

I think a user on here "Speed 6 Guy" does some detailing on the side.

Nate?

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
I could do it. I just need a warm place (over 60°) and a wash tube or drain in the floor. Plus i am just less then the fortune you would spend at the other guy. Shoot me a pm and we can talk.

airjeff

Ya, I know I could do it myself. But I don't have a warm place to do it. :( My garage is detached and built in the 60's so it's drafty. Speed 6 Guy, I'll shoot you a pm if I find a warm place.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Well, i'm in IGH, my garage is warm, and we do have access to electrical. I could probably be convinced to loan you my garage for a fruit punch Rockstar. (It's an apt, but whatever.)