where is a good alignment shop near/nearish to buffalo?

Discussion in 'Wheels, Tires, Suspension, and Brakes' started by Foreverzero89, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Foreverzero89

Foreverzero89 New Member

i also have custom specs that my alignment shop in texas did for me, so i need one that won't bitch or charge me extra for it.
  2. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

Stellar Autoworks. I will be getting in touch with them shortly for the 3rd annual group allignment day. So I would wait if possible. Because it's a killer deal and a lot of fun.
  3. Foreverzero89

Foreverzero89 New Member

can they also swap my tires too? need to get back on my summers. when did you want to have the day? thanks!
  4. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

They are usually pretty busy / focused on alignments - but it probably comes down to how many cars we have and how much time it takes, I suspect if we finish early they might be able/willing to help ya out. I'd wait till it's scheduled, and then talk to them at that point and see if they can help you before/after or if you need to stop by a couple days before hand or something.
  5. Foreverzero89

Foreverzero89 New Member

how much is an alignment from them?
  6. ohsixspeedsix

for the event it has been $50-60 for a 4 wheel allignment. otherwise their normal rate is like 150 and a custom allignment is like 200.
  7. 007CobaltLS

007CobaltLS Member

When do you think you'll try getting this set up for? What month?
  8. JohnnyT

JohnnyT New Member

Hopefully May-ish. I'll need to have both of my cars aligned.
  9. ohsixspeedsix

Yeah it has been April in the past, so weather pending (so people can get their summer cars out) it will probably be around the same time. Late April/early May.
  10. Foreverzero89

Foreverzero89 New Member

i'd like to do mine earlier than that, any other places that aren't so damned expensive?