What are you guys looking for?

Discussion in 'Modern Automotive Performance' started by maperformance, May 15, 2007.

1. maperformance

maperformance New Member

We are pretty new to the world of Mazda, what kind of parts are you looking for? We can get pretty much anything and at some of the best prices around!

2. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

I'd like a fancy compustar remote start w/ turbo timer and 2 way paging capability that has mad crazy range... can you hook me up?

2007 Mazdaspeed 3. (yes its a manual :D)

3. micahlarson

micahlarson Guest

I want.. a bunch of stuff... performance.. at a good deal lol.. pm me

4. micahlarson

micahlarson Guest

actually.. I had chad in here a couple of days ago trying to promote your shop.. I've known chad for a while now and if he recommends you I know your a good place to go to.. but I checked out your site and you don't have anything listed for the mazda speed protege's!!! what's up with that?

5. maperformance

maperformance New Member

It's all about time, we can't even finish the categories we have on there now lol. But rest assured we can get pretty much anything you need, have you seen our line card ;)

Chris

6. maperformance

maperformance New Member

We aren't too big into the 12v side of things, but if you are serious let me know and I can see what I can do.

Chris

7. micahlarson

micahlarson Guest

yeah I've seen the line card... I was a little scared when I saw it

8. maperformance

maperformance New Member

LOL the best part is it is no where near complete...

9. micahlarson

micahlarson Guest

well I want... turbo back exhaust... front mount intercooler with hardpipes

10. shadyspeed3

shadyspeed3 Guest

I got a company thats not on your line card that i need somthing from and im sure a few more mazda guys would want. i want a ezgauge pod from auto tech interiors for the 2007 mazdaspeed3. i talked to a company in cali that said they could get it for 31.80 or so plus a few bucks for shipping. if you guys could get an acc with auto tech interiors, i know id get a pod from you and a few more mazdas would to. ill get a link to their web site to you guys as soon as i can. thanks!

11. aviateur

aviateur Guest

12. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

+1 to that.

Also, do you have/know where I can test fit some seats? I am thinking I want a set of Corbeau/Sparco something like that for my car, but I need to make sure they're comfortable for my fat ass. Also, you know anyone that can fit them to the factory sliders, or where I can get a custom/safe setup?

13. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

+1 to that, although loosing side air bags would kind of suck.

14. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I forgot about those...... damn. More thinking required.

15. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

ya, if i had my 05 still i could have done this easily, no side airbags. lame.

16. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I had them in my 05, so that was out. But really, who wanted to get rid of those double sexy seats?

17. maperformance

maperformance New Member

No where to test fit, but we can fab them up to work for you.

Chris

18. maperformance

maperformance New Member

Still checking into this for you, sorry been slammed!

19. maperformance

maperformance New Member

Please let me know when you get the link, thanks!

Chris

20. shadyspeed3

shadyspeed3 Guest

ill get it tommarow morning when i get home. i work overnights and dont get on my computer. that often, i do this at work on my phone lol!