• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Wednesday Meet - April 2nd - BOSTONS! Maple Grove

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
I'd suspect if he really wanted to go he could drive to work that day and hitch a ride w/ Josh...it's not like its a 2 hour drive or something.

Last edited:

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
I just don't like the idea of going all the way out to Maple Grove in the middle of the week, when I live on the other end of the planet. Makes for a late night.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
I could pick you up as well, as it's right on the way for me. I plan to bring Jenny, so I won't be staying that late.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
I'll probably stay until 8:00-8:30ish. If you want a ride I can pick you up at your office at a little after 5 and we could head up there.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
FYI - There is a parking lot directly across main street from Boston's that provides additional parking, not sure how bad it'll be on a Wednesday, but the main lot was packed last Friday.

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
I am pumped for those wings. Hope to see a lot of people come out tonight.

I will get there very early if need be to get a table so let try and nail down a number of people who are coming.

M

mazdamn02

Once again I'm wimping out- trying to find new home and take care of doggie.

Workdawg

NARWHAL
That sucks Josh... I just put a deposit on a dog for the GF and I, its exciting.

I'll be there with Jenny tonight. Probably show up at 6 or a little after.

D

DrWebster

I'd go, but I'm not driving from Eden Prairie back home to Roseville and then out to Maple Grove.

Z

Z-licious

I will be there, or I will be square. Probably 6:30ish or soish