Vinyl Request(s)

Discussion in 'Appearance and Body Modification' started by dasmikechen, May 12, 2011.

1. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

2. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

damn you picklz and stealing my ideas! lol I want to know what the rear spoiler looks like with carbon fiber wrap tho.

3. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Picklz car? Like crap. darker color? IE Gray/Silver? Not as like crap, i'd guess.

4. Mnspeed3

Mnspeed3 New Member

12x48 *might* do it. if you got a 24x48 you would for sure have enough for the grill,mirrors and maybe another small part. Depends how tall the grill is in inches, if its like 10 inches tall 12 would work, if its taller then that you better get 24 inch piece.

5. Mnspeed3

Mnspeed3 New Member

that got the carbon fiber in different colors too, black, white, silver

6. Picklz

Cool, I'll measure the grill when I get home and then see what I can find for material.

7. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Could i cover the entire Miata for three fifty?

8. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

You don't like the green color anymore?

9. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

Picklz let me know what you find out for measurements. I wouldn't mind doing at least the grill. And im thinking of redoing my rocker vynals soon also.

10. Picklz

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  11. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

need to do green fibber

12. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I still want army green for my hood and roof, but not for the multiple hundreds of dollars they want for dinoc.

13. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

That stuff Picklz linked is only $25 for 24x48"... seems pretty reasonable.

14. Mnspeed3

Mnspeed3 New Member

yep, thats the same ebay auction I bought mine from. You get a coupon for 2 bucks off next purchase also. Its 12x48 though isnt it?

15. Picklz

yeah its 48" wide then the auction is for Qty1 foot, so 24x48" would be x2.

16. Mnspeed3

Mnspeed3 New Member

but is your grill under a ft high? if it is 12x48 would probaly do it and the mirrors since the grill isnt 4ft wide you could use the left over from it for the mirrors.

17. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

OIC... I dinno where I got 24x48 from then.

Matt, if you buy some of that stuff, I'd be happy to throw you a few bucks for a scrap big enough to do my front grille. It's just a bar about 1" high x 24" wide.

18. DrWebster

DrWebster Guest

Mnspeed3, could you recommend a good product to use for paint protection (e.g. VentureShield) and somewhere to buy it? I'm seeing a bunch of eBay auctions for all sorts of brands and the prices are all over the place.

19. Mnspeed3

Mnspeed3 New Member

Finished the Evo. We did everything thats white in the pic in white carbon fiber. It was all black trim pieces before we started. The 2 small door covers were hardest to do. the door trim pieces, dash piece and shifter surround werent bad to do. really looks good with his white exterior.

[​IMG]

20. Mnspeed3

Mnspeed3 New Member

Never bought any either. I probably would stick with 3m stuff.