• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Total BS

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Yeah..... wonder if it woudl be great is Morries saw these posts after getting info about our site.
ENGLISH TRANSLATION-

I imagine it would be a good thing if Morries saw this, we might want to look into giving them info about this site.

S

speed_addict

So I brought my car to the Saturn dealership today (where 4drboost works), and sure enough. It took them ten minutes to figure out that the turbo was shot. $2900 repair bill to be paid by my extended warranty.... and Polar Mazda insisted it was my PCV valve.... valve was replaced and the engine was pouring smoke out from under the hood when I pulled into Saturn today. Fricking dumb asses. That is all I have to say. Nobody should EVER go to Polar Mazda. They obviously don't know a damn thing about cars. I'm not a mechanic and I knew my turbo was going bad. Retards.

S

speed_addict

P.S.

broken diff + 3 sets of new bushings + bad turbo = horseshit car of the year award

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Not like you baby the car though :p that is pretty crappy though, even driven hard you shouldn't have that many problems this early. I'll make sure to stay away from Polar.

So far my experience at Morries has been nothing but excellent. Both with buying the car and the limited service I've had done there. I know at least a few people there know about the site, two people asked me about the mnmazda decal on my car and one said he'd seen it on a Speed6 or two.

M

mazdamn02

I'm surprised Polar didn't try to tell you that your Corbeau seat was causing the smoke.

S

speed_addict

Not like you baby the car though :p that is pretty crappy though, even driven hard you shouldn't have that many problems this early.[ QUOTE]

Honestly though, I don't beat on my car as much as most people. I have tracked it a handful of times but driven daily, It is not beaten on. It is just the luck that I have had.

Last edited by a moderator:

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
It also depends on the person that had it before you, if the thing was ridden hard and put away wet a lot, it'll eat parts faster. But i'll 3rd or whatever Morries, they are teh fresh.

Z

Z-licious

It also depends on the person that had it before you, if the thing was ridden hard and put away wet a lot, it'll eat parts faster. But i'll 3rd or whatever Morries, they are teh fresh.
I guess I like my women like I like my cars.

S

speed_addict

Update:
Warranty Company claims they "do not cover the turbo under the powertrain warranty. The turbo is an engine accessory."

EVERYBODY CHECK YOUR FRICKEN WARRANTIES!

I think this is total bs. Final word from the dealership was that the internal seal on the turbo failed and is leaking oil. There is oil coming out of the turbo and leaking into the intercooler piping as well. Not at all the dealerships fault, just for the record the Saturn dealership off of 94 really knows their shit and they did a really good job over the period of time they had my car. Totally not their fault that the warranty guy was a douch.

I am currently trying to find a used T25 turbo for my car, if all else fails I will just send it in the get refurbished. Not in a huge hurry, I have an evo to drive in the mean time but its still frustrating because I have had non stop issues with this lemon pos sitting in my driveway.

Seriously though, if anyone else here has an extended warranty you paid mucho $$$$ for, check the fine print. I can guarantee you I will be canceling mine and getting it prorated back to me. They can kiss my ass. No more keeping my car stock to avoid voiding a warranty that doesn't cover shit anyways.