• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Tire Dressing

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
So what does everyone use to make their tires look purdy? Or if you have tried something you DON'T recommend let us know (and why you didn't like it). I currently have a bottle of DuPont spray that I got from a friend, it works okay but I'm not a huge fan of it.

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
I use Turtle wax Wet & Black for the tires. It seems to last a bit longer and not spray all over when you drive after using it.

Last edited:
M

micahlarson

I use stoners tire shine.. I can shine my tires in about 30 seconds or less.. and lasts a full weekend even through rain

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
I use stoners tire shine.. I can shine my tires in about 30 seconds or less.. and lasts a full weekend even through rain
I picked up a can of this and I'm really impressed, goes on so fast and easy, looks great and seems to be holding up.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
Totally reviving an old thread here, but I found a product I picked up at Target for around $8 or so and this stuff has lasted on my tires for literally about 2 months (through the Winter nonetheless!) with washing about once every 10 days or so. It's called Black Magic Titanium Tire Wet Gel. It feels extremely slippery, like silicone and goes on easily with no product flying off the tire after soaking in anyway (I put in on after washing my car in the evening, so it can dry overnight in the garage). I highly recommend this stuff.
:score010: