The Official "Great Deals on Booze" Thread

Discussion in 'The Official Topics' started by YSOSLO, Jun 26, 2010.

1. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

To get things started, I was picking up some Sailor Jerry today (18.99/per 1.75ltr bottle with coupon, so got a case [6 bottles]) and noticed Bacardi Limon has a sliding-scale rebate on it's bottles. 1.75ltr bottles for 26.99 and a $60 rebate on 6 bottles or more = 16.99 per bottle = awesome deal!

2. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

Wait, sailor for 18.99 for a handle? WHERE?

3. YSOSLO

Coupon expired today Dan, but I'll definitely post up in here the next time a deal like that comes along (hence the thread). It was unlimited bottles, so had I run across the coupon a week ago I could have done a group buy...lol Fridley Liquor Warehouse with locations on Hwy 65 (across from the Maple Lanes bowling alley) and 694/University attached to Cub is the place with the unlimited bottles coupons.

4. YSOSLO

Bacardi rum, light or dark for 18.99 a handle (1.75 ltr) and Captain Morgan is 19.99 a handle through Friday with coupon at Fridley Liquor on 65, just North of Moore Lake, across from the bowling alley (right hand side of the road, if you're headed North). I'm planning on picking up a couple of bottles of light rum Friday late-morning. If anyone wants to stock up before NYE (and they're over 21yrs old) then let me know and we can coordinate something.

5. 220swift

220swift New Member

Hendricks gin for 18.99 750ml at St anthony. 750's of Stoli vodka multiple flavors for 9.99, lots more. Look on the back of your Rainbow foods receipt for a 10% off coupon. Free beer and cider tasting saturday may 3rd from 1 to 4 pm. Check out our FB page https://www.facebook.com/stanthonyvillagewineandspirits (i work there)

6. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

Hmmm I was just looking at picking up some Hendricks Gin, maybe I'll have to stop by there on my way home from work one day.

7. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

I forget if you have a costco membership or not, but they have 750s of Hendricks for that $18.99 (or maybe a few bucks more) regular price. Solid deal either way.