T-Shirt Update | Need everyone with orders pd to READ

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by AJ, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StealthSpeed3

StealthSpeed3 Charge THIS!!

i'll be there after i get off work tomorrow night. i'm done around 7/8 and will head up that way.

2. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

I have Adrians, and the other bowlers shirts with me for tonight.

3. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

Just as a follow-up to this thread, I wanted to thank AJ and Nate for what I think is a very well-done shirt. I know some people were wearing them at dyno day and they looked great IMO. AJ mentioned if others buy up the remainder of the extra shirts he bought up front, then we'll start planning for a group of hoodies or something and the price will be better after the initial costs are recouped. So everyone that doesn't already have a shirt, please consider picking one up soon to get the word out about MNMazda.com and to show pride in being a part of the group when going to events and things like that.

4. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

^ +1 to everything Pete said!

The shirts came out looking great, so pick one up to show your support for the site, and so that we can start seeing even more mnmazda swag in the near future. (I for one am SO down with a hoodie and/or bowling shirt when they are available!)

5. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

FYI, to anyone that doesn't want to wait for an event. I will ship them to you via USPS for no extra cost. I am going though them again tonight and will put another list together. I'd love to have some people take some photos of themselves in the shirts to give everyone a better view of them. Andy sported his Wed night at bowling and it looked great!

6. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

Hey AJ, if you get a chance you might want to consider posting up what T-shirts you have available immediately (colors and sizes) in case an MN mazda member might want to put it on their Christmas list (or other applicable holiday deferent religion or non- religious altogether).

7. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Great idea Pete! I bet we could get at least a few of these sold as gifts

8. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

This is in the works, but I had to get the site updated/upgraded first.

9. ij1889

ij1889 New Member

im in for a shirt now

10. 2BAR4WS

2BAR4WS New Member

Someone should let me know whats available.. I have a black one already, but wouldnt mind one in a different color also...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.