T-Shirt Update | Need everyone with orders pd to READ

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by AJ, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

FYI, Nate is coming over this Sunday as well to help pick up some slack on this so we can finish this up and get these shirts in hand.

2. blueamcat

blueamcat Jen

Is there gonna be an extra small option or something? I'm little.

3. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

don't know yet.

4. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

Ok I am doing the t-shirt thing. If you paid for a shirt please pm me so I can get you on the list. If you have not paid for a shirt please post here a color and size you would want. The price is set at $25 a shirt. Sorry about all the SNAFU with this.

5. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

1 black, 1 blue, XL plz. I'll get you cashish ASAP. You have a paypal?

6. blueamcat

blueamcat Jen

1 small black for me. Or adult XS if available...I'll do Paypal...

7. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

PayPal is payment@mnmazda.com + add $2 to cover the pay pal fees.

Nate and I are putting the final list together for sizes and such. Nate has taken the horns on this one and it's moving forward now with a printer nicely!!!

8. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

Bump for updates... any news?

9. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Order placed, paid for, and we 'could' see the shirts as early as Friday!

10. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

We hope to have these by this Friday Oct 10th or the 11th. I will have every preorder plus some extras to sell at the detail day.

11. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

12. 2BAR4WS

2BAR4WS New Member

I'm curious what ended up going on with the colors. I know I paid for a shirt, but never requested a color (All I requested was XL in size) as there was some discussion as to if there was even going to be a color selection...

just curious... did there end up being a choice, or is there still just one color?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  13. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

We got several colors, Gray, Navy, Black, and I think even white. I'm pretty sure you'll just be able to pick which you like best.

Also, everything is on pace to have them for this weekends event!

14. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

rock on.

15. 2BAR4WS

2BAR4WS New Member

So how would we go about picking up the shirts if/when they are finished?

16. StealthSpeed3

StealthSpeed3 Charge THIS!!

come to the detail day tomorrow, any of the scheduled events, or i'm guessing a wed night bowling meet?

17. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

We'll post up on that as soon as we have them in our hand. More than likely we'll have them at numerous events or we can arrange shipping (for a fee), as that is generally low cost for a tshirt.

18. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Um, so yeah. We have zee shirts! It will take a few days to get things sorted, look over them all, and make sure the count it right on with the order. But we have them!

I know a few people needed them shipped, so PM me with your info if you fall under that. How you paid, and your mailing info. Otherwise, I'd expect the main distro day will be the dyno Day at MAP this Sat!

19. StealthSpeed3

StealthSpeed3 Charge THIS!!

won't be at dyno day...bowling night work?

20. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

You for sure going to be there Adrian? I don't want to bring them all to lug around and sort though, but I could bring yours. Anyone else not going to be at the Dyno day that would like me to bring theirs to bowling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.