T-Shirt Update | Need everyone with orders pd to READ

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by AJ, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Just a small update, we are working on a few other locations to get our designs printed up. Quality is a big concern for me, as well as a quick turn around. The design has been complements by many I've talked to, but it's a hard design to print due to the shading. They need to print it in a digital aspect and that really isn't a direction I want to go as that severly limits the colors of shirt we can use. Mainly, sticks us with white. This is simply the limitation of the first printer we went with.

Tony, the designer, is working to give us some other options though, and I trust he'd only send us to someone he knows will get the job done. The downside, some of the minimums can be a pita to cover.

So I'm looking for thoughts. Is everyone ok with the waiting game a bit? Anyone not want to wait and want a refund? Anyone want to wait and hold out for hoodies instead of t-shirts with the season changes coming up?

Looking for all topic based insight here.

I never know, I may have an answer yet this week and could send the order though to have the shirts in a few weeks. But if the delay is longer, I want to be proactive in getting the right direction set forth.

2. ZoomZoom Diva

ZoomZoom Diva New Member

I'm willing to wait personally. I have one hoodie, and really don't care to have a wardrobe of them and this design will not look very good on white to go that route.

3. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

I'd prefer a hoodie myself. Granted i've not paid for my order as of yet, but really, quality is #1. I don't want some bunk ass tshirt that's gonna fall apart in two weeks. As a club, we need to make sure we look ok. I've seen too many ratty ass club shirts, and too many ratty stickers. We stand out in that we appear to be a little classier, and I'd like to keep it that way.

4. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

I'm fine with waiting, as long as your paying interest on the money of mine you have. j/k :p

I might be down for a hoodie also if theres enough interest in it.

5. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

How 'bout a hoodie with some text like mnmazda.com or something? Just a thought....

6. Slim

Slim Guest

I'm okay with waiting for the t-shirts.

I think Josh's idea is spot on for a hoodie. Just simple lettering across the chest and that's all. Nice and clean.

7. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

Thanks Tim, I think even a smaller logo across the front right of the hoodie would even be cool, and cheap to execute.

AJ, if this isn't the right spot for suggestions lemme know, I don't want to piss on your cornflakes :)

8. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

I'm fine with either the T-shirts or the hoodies. I would imagine we'd be paying more for a hoodie though, right? So how much more would we be talking?

It almost sounds like there are 2 ideas cooking here. One is to wait for a good quality T-shirt that many of us have already paid for, and the second is to come up with a whole new logo with just the mnmazda.com logo on a hoodie. Does that sound about right? If so, then I would propose a mod setup a different thread for the hoodies and keep the T-shirts here...

9. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Let's keep this t-shirt related for the most part. But it's nice to have options though. My main concern is that people aren't getting pissed when having paid for somehting they don't have yet.

10. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

No worries here.

11. 2BAR4WS

2BAR4WS New Member

Doesnt bother me waiting at all.

12. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Dumb question. Any chance at all we can have these by Halloween? I'd love to represent proper at my wedding.

13. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

lol, now that's fucking dedication!

As a heads up Tony, the designer, is altering the design for us a bit. For printing on white shirts as is works perfect. But for printing on anything else, we need to add white into the design as a background. Opposed to adding this 5th color he is going to alter the dark blue in the a lighter blue with the shading and then the white with this will be only the 4th color. I've seen the jpg of this and it's just as stellar as the first one. Seriously, this is why we paid what we did for this design, Tony is awesome to deal with, quick follow-up, and he's taking time to help find the best printing option.

ON that note, if ANYONE knows any places locally that are good with "digital" printing (not so much listed online) I will inquire. But they must have some good quality shirts and solid low quantity prices.

Chances are I'll use one of Tony's though.

14. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

That's how I roll.

15. blueamcat

blueamcat Jen

Is it too late to get in on this?? I want a shirt, or a hoodie if that's gonna be an option at some point. :D

16. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

It's not too late. I am waiting on a new CD from Tony with the files and then we can get this going again with the new files for the white background.

17. blueamcat

blueamcat Jen

yay! sounds good.

18. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

New CD's in hand! Got a few leads on print places as well. Will know more shortly. Just want to keep everyone up to speed.

19. blueamcat

blueamcat Jen

Looking forward to it!

20. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

I want me a hoodie and tshirt, just don't want to pay and wait 4 months. I'll keep an eye out and then place order when we're closer to having something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.