• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Site Problems

M

Matt D.

When attempting to view any user profile this error appears.

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query_write() on a non-object in /home/content/m/n/m/mnmazda/html/forum/includes/functions.php(1485) : eval()'d code on line 90

Schmitty

When attempting to view any user profile this error appears.

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query_write() on a non-object in /home/content/m/n/m/mnmazda/html/forum/includes/functions.php(1485) : eval()'d code on line 90
+1

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
i dont know if it's my computer or the site. but lately i've been having to log in twice.

i'll log in the first time. it will say 'thank you for logging in '06 mazda6iGT'. then it loads the main page, except i'm not logged in. if i go through the log in process again i am logged into the site.

Stealthgator

i dont know if it's my computer or the site. but lately i've been having to log in twice.

i'll log in the first time. it will say 'thank you for logging in '06 mazda6iGT'. then it loads the main page, except i'm not logged in. if i go through the log in process again i am logged into the site.
I'm having the same problem too; been going on for about a week or two.

M

Matt D.

Still can not view member profiles.

Code:

Workdawg

NARWHAL
Oh yeah. AJ (and maybe nate) is/are the only ones with access to fix it, but AJ is busy with the kid and stuff. Apparently he's hiring someone to redo the site though.

M

Matt D.

Also, is there a way to not see the ridiculous amount of news threads that admin posts, specifically when you click new posts? I come here to read about cars, not world news. I'd add admin to my ignore list, but alas, the account is immune.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
Yeah, I'm spending some time and $ to revamp the shit out of this place. Whole new forum and CMS setup. Their will not be any fixes to the current vB setup. It will take a bit to complete though as it will be 100% finished before being live.

W

WhiteSpy9

:rockon:

Yeah, I'm spending some time and $ to revamp the shit out of this place. Whole new forum and CMS setup. Their will not be any fixes to the current vB setup. It will take a bit to complete though as it will be 100% finished before being live.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Read back over the last all of the problems posts in here- That's been an ongoing issue since we went to this build. Thanks for the heads up tho, maybe eventually AJ will you know, fix that.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
I won't be fixing that on the current set up. But it works just fine on the new set up that is not live yet.

I'm trying to finish up the MN Mazda upgrade and my other new site before the end of Feb.

M

mazdamn02

I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I'd like to see the all news, all the time section deleted. I don't come to mnmazda to read what can easily be seen by going to cnn.com. Just a friendly idea!

1Kris06

MAD LIGHTS YO
WTF is going on with our chatbox? i wanna chat with you peoples. i've tried 4 diff browsers and none of them load the chat box text and it also tells me i don't have permission to view the chat box archive.