• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Site Problems

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
I'm running Chrome and it's super fast. HUGE improvement from the constant timing-out that I dealt with for the last several months.

W

WhiteSpy9

thank you!
Was getting just about unusable there...

Alright - the site has been moved to a brand new server and also upgraded to the latest version. Hopefully the slow access and chatbox issues will be reduced or eliminated now.

Please if you have problems with anything let me know here. The more detail you can provide the better (What browser or browser's were you using and as much detail as possible about what the issue is and how you got to the point where something didn't work or failed, etc.).

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Myhosting has been doing "server upgrades". Meaning, they conveniently shut this shit off, and then forget to turn it back on. Strange how I email them on it each time and it's back up in under 5min. If I thought I could get someone that spoke english, I'd be inventing new cuss words for them to hear. Problem is, script readin' tech support monkeys offshore don't know the difference between "Fuck your mother with a rake" and "I would like to sign up for long distance with ATT". Alternatives are being looked into.

M

mazdamn02

Problem is, script readin' tech support monkeys offshore don't know the difference between "Fuck your mother with a rake" and "I would like to sign up for long distance with ATT". Alternatives are being looked into.
Laugh of the day, right here.