• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Sigs

dmention7

Hater
Well, bbcode obviously works (see below), but AJ might have tweaked the user permissions and sent something awry. Also, I am all for a 100x500 pixel limit. I hate browsing forums where the average sig is 50 times bigger than the average post.

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
No clue what you two are talking about, I turn my sigs and avatar viewing off.

If I had it my way we'd all get about 30 text spaces and that's it.

S

spek1098

yea, I was have problems using frames and a couple other bbcodes

Jesse MS3GT

Querulous
I regret having changed my avatar since its only 50x50 now.. lol

Is my sig easier on the eyes? It used to be huge..

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
wow I need a sig like that, but with a red 3 instead of white! well and my name lol

dmention7

Hater
You could try uploading the image as your sig instead of linking it. Otherwise, I'm not really sure why it doesn't display correctly.

dmention7

Hater
Earlier, he had it with the img tags, but the tags were just showing up in his sig for some reason. I can't edit sigs anymore, otherwise I would've futzed with it for him...

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
It is a user group issue. You are in a “New Member” user group until you have 25 posts and then you move into the active member group. In the new member group you don’t have the ability to use any kind of sig except letters. Once you hit the 25 post mark it should switch to the “active/registered” member group witch will let you do anything for your sig (within reason).

Nate

asellus

Well, whatever was done since the time I created this thread fixed it. :p

And no, it wasn't a post count issue, seeing as how I was around 63 posts and experiencing the problem... :|

Big Nate

Chaos Engineer
Yes it was a post count issue. I think the forum hates you cuz your account was tagged and put on notice. I had to release you to the active member group. :)

Your Welcome Champ.

Nate

Workdawg

NARWHAL
My personal opinion on the matter is that tall sigs are kind of annoying. You have to scroll past them every time someone posts. If it were up to me, the max height of a sig would be about as tall as the cool transformers thing you have there.

Parnell's (cosmicspd3) is about the perfect size IMO.

dmention7

Hater
Adrian, trim off the top and bottom and you'll be good.

Edit: this is 130px tall but I think it's probably kosher.

Last edited: