• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

shoutbox

ij1889

who here hates the shoutbox? say "yay" if you hate it or "nay" if you love it, is there any way to upgrade it AJ?

Yay

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
This thread fails...do you have a point? Post what you would like to see and maybe we can do something but just saying it sucks make it better isn't much help....

And I agree with AJ, it works fine, does what its supposed to do. Though making ", >, and < work would be great.

ij1889

k, sometimes it lags so much and it gets frustrating, idk im just wondering if there is some sort of upgrade by chance

M

mazdamn02

In all reality its probably your browser, try firefox mebbe?

J

JustROLLIN

I use IE and dont seem to have any issues... From I have seen it worked fine on Safari as well, but I dont shout like some others on here...

M

mazdamn02

Probably all of your commie powers allowing you to collect so many shouts! ;)

ij1889

hmm... you must be confused with jay, hes all for that and has crazy numbers in the shout box.

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Works fine on the Opera powered Wii- though the typing aspect is somewhat cumbersome.

dmention7

Hater
I have one, but I haven't tried it. I think they included support for it in one of the recent Internet Channel updates.