Say "Hi" to Angel!

Discussion in 'Site Archive' started by dmention7, Jul 7, 2007.

1. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

[​IMG]

Went out to the St. Paul Humane Society, and picked up this adorable little critter this morning. She's 2 years old, very playful, and loves raisins!

2. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

think i'm sick lol j/k

3. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Hey man, she was already named Angel... nothing I could do about that one! lol

4. DrWebster

DrWebster Guest

It's OK, our cat came to us already named Daisy. No point in changing the name.

Didn't want to get a pair of ferrets though eh? I guess at least this way it's one less ferret to worry about getting its head stuck in the door.

5. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Yeah, we were looking for a pair at first, but there aren't enough ferrets up for adoption that we could get too picky.

We came across Angel on the internet last night, and she seemed like a nice fit for us, so we picked her up right on the spot.

6. WhiteSpy9

WhiteSpy9 Guest

I have strong memories of those things stinking like piss......

7. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

Those things stink. Cute though.

8. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

They can stink if you don't have their scent glands removed (which they usually do). Otherwise, they really don't smell any better or worse than any other small animal.

9. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Who has a ferret that gets its head stuck in the door?

Wait, that's me.

10. Nekko Noir

Nekko Noir =^_^=

Ever since Taya brought Bandit over, Angel seems so lonely...she was sniffing around the house trying to look for him after he left! I'm going to the Woodbury shelter later today and maybe she'll finally have a companion. Whee~ Too bad Weasley didn't work out, he was so cute but quite the nipper! Bah! >=(

11. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

That sucks.... oh well. Try the Burnsville Humane Society too, we've gotten our three from there.

12. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Nanami's heading over to the Woodbury shelter to check out a 3 year-old named Codie. Sounds like he's a bit more laid back.

Tom, you probably would've liked Weasly though... he was a feisty little critter!

13. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Sounds like my type. I like my critters a little on the mean side. Makes it more interesting.

14. Nekko Noir

Nekko Noir =^_^=

If Angel wasn't a factor in our decision, Weasley would have been fun. Angel is the submissive type, though, so an "aggressive" companion probably wouldn't work. I'd be afraid that she'd be bullied too much. Ah well.

15. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Angel is real mellow. Seems to be why Bandit and her got along. Now Monster/Susie and her, not at all. But Bandit is fairly mellow so it all works out.

16. Nekko Noir

Nekko Noir =^_^=

Yeah, I think that's what it is. The only time the two "tussled" was when Angel started digging around Bandit's carrier. He didn't like that. He was protecting his territory! Which is really funny because Bandit walked right into Angel's cage and she was totally fine with it. All she did was just watch him.

17. Nekko Noir

Nekko Noir =^_^=

Angel seems like she would try and get along with pretty much any furry friend because of her personality, so I think it would all depend on the OTHER ferret whether or not things will work out. I'm surprised that Bandit wasn't annoyed with her, since she was following him around everywhere, soliciting attention and play. He was too busy sniffing around the new environment. Did Taya tell you he got his head stuck in one of our cabinets and I thought that we wouldn't be able to get him out? LOL.

18. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

That does not surprise me in the least. He has a habit of getting his head stuck in things. Constantly pulling him out of stuff. That's really cool that her and Bandit got along though.... maybe if the new one doesn't work out, Bandit can come over for ribs as well whenever those happen. I'd be more than happy to share him as long as he is into it. I'm just glad it worked out. Angel seems like a really sweet girl, unlike two of the three ferrets we have.

19. Nekko Noir

Nekko Noir =^_^=

He's welcome anytime! Woo hoo, ferret party!

20. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Werd. Can we get hats?