Rally Armor knockoff mudflap interest?

Discussion in 'Appearance and Body Modification' started by mndsm, Oct 13, 2009.

1. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

If you're going to hack together some mudflaps, why not just get a set of universal ones from fleet farm for $7? Those can't look or function any worse than something made from a garbage can.

2. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

THIS is where I found the How-to for the flaps I made, although I modified the template a bit so the top of the flap wasn't quite so wide, because I was afraid it would gather a ton of snow in there if it created too much of a pocket within the wheel well. I never thought to use a flexible cutting board, but Jess has a few (red,orange,yellow) that are thin, but very sturdy and flexible. Might be a great way to go if you can find them in black or another complimentary color. Personally I'd love to have flaps on all 4 wheels, but I read that the rears involve rivets and I didn't want to deal with buying a special tool just to get another pair of flaps on the back.

3. Cmezz331

Cmezz331 Member

Step 1: buy green exacto knife cutting boards.
    Step 2:cut to desired shape and proceed to plastidip black.
    Step 3:???
    Step 4: profit!

No but really we made some for my friends Sti ad they look great

4. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

Do want 4 of em for the speed 6. RALLY STYLE BIATCH. :D

5. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Got the legit ones on my car, best money spent ever. Look awesome and actually save the paint.