• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Promo codes

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
I've been buying a bunch of detailing stuff to get my vehicles ready for the Summer and stumbled upon a couple of coupon/promo codes for Autogeek. You can't use them both together (I tried!...lol) so you'll have to decide which is the better deal for you.

Free Shipping code is: ago

10% off your order is: clubmember

If anyone else comes across a promo code for AG or for any other detailing supply place, let post it in this thread, so we can all share in the discounts.

:shibby:

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
I found this code for 10% off autopia products as long as you purchase $30 or more:

INTERNATIONAL

autopia has been cracking down on people that just google search for discount codes though, so if they ask you about where you got this code, make sure you mention you got it from the autopia forums

::edit:: even better!! You can save 15% off with: "savebig" at www.autopia-carcare.com

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
New Autopia coupon code: Autopia

10% off your order

I also found a new promo code for Auto Geek: GEEKTENCJ

This will give 10% off of all Wolfgang, Pinnacle, Cobra, Diamondite, and DP brand products and kits at Autogeek.net, with the exception of buffer kits, wash buckets, and detail bags.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
FYI - for Memorial Day weekend properautocare.com has 5.95 flat rate shipping on all orders. Incidentally, this is the place I got my Flex for the best rate I could find online, after tracking down an online special. They've got some good prices on most items.

W

WhiteSpy9

Autogeek...

Starting today, take 15% off orders over $75 with code DADDAY.*

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
New promo code "June08" gives 10% off ANY order, and orders over $75 also receive free shipping via UPS at properautocare.com

Also, new Autogeek promo codes "Save10" for 10% off orders over $150, "Save15" for 15% off orders over $350 and "Save20" for 20% of and free shipping for orders over $650.

J

JustROLLIN

Just a heads-up Checker is selling the Mr. Clean Autowash system for $9.97 after a $10 mail-in rebate. Pretty low price for a good piece of equipment.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
Here are some new promo codes for any of you looking for some products before the end-of-season detail job.

Autogeek.net: Save 20% on orders over $95 by using code 'SAVE20'

and Classicmotoring that sells on sites properautocare.com and blackfireusa.com has 10% off and free shipping on any order over $75 with the code 'LABORDAY'.

Both of these sales only go through Labor Day, so the window is less only 5 days at this point.

Autogeek also has some two-fer deals on a few of their products, so you might want to check out the deals at both sites before you buy.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
I hope you all aren't getting annoyed that I keep bringing this thread back from time to time, but Autogeek.net has a promo going through Tuesday Sept 30th for 20% off any order over $95 with the code: FALL20

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
SUPER Short notice!! Thru 9-30-08 Free Shipping on any order over $25 at properautocare.com is a great deal (usually it's over $75 or $95 or something)

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
Thru Wednesday 10-29-08 FREE SHIPPING and 3 free 70/30 satin-lined microfiber towels at autogeek by entering promo code FREESHIP95

This has been extended through the 31st/Halloween!

Last edited:

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
autogeek 20% off just about everything and Free Shipping on orders over $95. The promo code is SANTA20 and it's good until Monday.

autopia 10% off with promo code AUTOPIA and Free Shipping on orders over $75 with promo code SHIPFREE

One other small, but reliable, discount I found was that you can get 5% off any Chemical Guys by entering promo code GOLD during checkout.

YSOSLO

is the word, beotch
For two days only, use coupon code SANTA15 to receive 15% off your order. Spend just $95 and Autogeek.net will pay for ground shipping! Sale expires on Friday, December 12 at midnight EST.

I'm not bothering with a link to their site anymore, because there are about 5 of them in the earlier posts above.