Project Little Cousin - 91' NA White

Discussion in 'Project Cars' started by Ofspunk7, Jan 20, 2015.

1. million

million Member

I can see the pics!

Very nice looking build. Looking forward to following your progress.

2. Ofspunk7

Ofspunk7 New Member

Got the car in full winter mode. Added some lights to the garage and put the car up on wheel casters. Now I can move it out to the middle of the garage and move it back when I am done working for the day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Next mod should be a for sale sign, which I then buy it.

4. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

So no BRZ in the works then?

5. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

Make sure you get the sign as part of the package, cause you'd be needing it in another couple months :D

6. Ofspunk7

Ofspunk7 New Member

Ha, thanks.

Yeah the plan is to keep this thing going for years to come. Unless I have some rich uncle I don't know about... this is my project car until I am old and (more) grey. Today I hit my budget for Dyno and unknown Turbo fab issues that may come up. Which means next order of business is to pick up a Master Cylinder, Brake Booster, 11" Willwood fronts and 1.8 sport rear brakes. I hope to make this happen in the next few weeks. I can expidite this process if anyone wants to buy a 1.6 Long Crank engine with 129K on it. I plan to grab some pics and up it up for sale (forums and craigslist) soon. Maybe I will even find some time to clean up my Jackson Racing exhaust and put that up for sale.

Current Project Budget List:
    1. Dyno and Turbo Fab Extra Money - Done
    2. Brake (Master Cylinder, Brake Booster, Willwood BBK, Rear Conversion)
    3. Replace Harnesses (Not sure what the expriation date is on my current set)
    4. Tie Rods + Type R Tie Rod Ends

Is it spring yet? I want to drive this car.

7. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Nope, did acquire a scoobie though

truth

enjoy it, I'm missing mine a lot! I'd be tempted to build another just like it or go with a newer gen if I hadn't got my eye on two other toys...