• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

Post-Detailing Day Pics

StealthSpeed3

Charge THIS!!
took a couple shots of the MS3 sunday morning after a little touchup, and took a few more today showing off the hard work from detailing day. Enjoy!

These next shots were taken down by the wildlife refuge by my house.

W

WhiteSpy9

never really saw the black up close and clean. Does it have flakes?
2nd pic looks like there is flakes....

Z

Z-licious

you sure about that? Who would buy that cheapo color then? Ew.

ZoomZoom Diva

Meh, flake is overrated. Some of the Red MS6's look like freaking bass boats with the excess of metal flake. I also don't think True Red is orangey looking, particularly when compared to my Volcanic Red.

Young Roids

Banned
Depending on the lighting or camera used in pics the true red can appear orange or even pink. But in person it looks red.

S

Slim

Couldn't Resist. I'm starting to really love PS CS2 more. :D
Not really feeling it. I don't get into the CS2 thing, looks fake. But that's just my opinion.

Oh and shouldn't this be in An Eye for Detail?

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
CS2 is not a type of photo, but a series of photoshop. I just played with the photo in Photoshop CS2, which is the version I use.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Flake works well on some colors, the red MS6's do look too bass-boatish though, I'm glad they skipped it for the TruRed.

dmention7

Hater
Amend that to "Best Red EVAR" and I'm right there with ya. It's pretty much the only red I ever would have rocked.