Poker Game & General Grill & Chill at BAG

Discussion in 'General Events - Finalized & Planned' started by AJ, Jun 20, 2013.

1. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

When - Sat June 29th
    Where - BAG in Crystal
    What - Main item is a poker tournament in BAG from 1pm till about 6pm or 7pm for the main game. Buy in will be $20 or $30 with top 3 places paying out with at least 10 people, Top 4 with 15+ people. Night game likely to take place as well.

More detail to come but it will be a family event, where generally grill and chill starts at 11am and people can arrive and eat anytime from 11 to 1pm, or anytime after if not playing in the main game.

There will be lawn games and things for the kiddos as well.

There will be a bit of a beer fest theme going as there will be some beer and even whiskey sampling available all day. There are a couple people bringing for this. If you want to bring as well, feel free. We'll likely have someone pouring and opening various items at different times.

Night will end when it ends and bond fire will kick off when dusk sets in. All in all, should be a solid time. Please post if you'll be coming, and indicate if you'll be there to play in the main game for sure or just there to chill.

Main Game Players:

1. Allan
    2. Mike
    3. Higgins (TBD)
    4. Ryan (TBD)
    5. Polish Pete
    6. Jenna
    7. Jer
    8. Jer's brother

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  2. Tauni

Tauni I'm confused.

Well damn, we have a wedding to go to that day.

3. whitespy9

whitespy9 New Member

Golf outing in the afternoon.

4. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

come after then for the evening.

5. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Bumpity Bump?

6. turbotalon1g

turbotalon1g New Member

we will stop by sometime

7. whitespy9

whitespy9 New Member

I'll try. Give you a message after golfing.

8. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

FYI, most of this will actually be in the later afternoon / evening now as most people that want to play have plans in the day and early afternoon. Golfing for like 3 people. So I'm thinking anytime after 3 we would start a cash game, with a tourney starting around 6/7ish.

9. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

FYI, for ANYONE interested check back here Friday night and Sat morning as I'll be posting up final times and such. PM me for address info and please let me know if you think you'll be making it and bringing anyone.

10. whitespy9

whitespy9 New Member

Nice!! I'll talk with the wifey again tonight. I did mention it to her, but we thought it more of a day thing. Pretty sure we will stop out tomorrow ~3 ish, but I'll hit you up on the bookface after golfing and see where things are at.

11. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Sounds good. FYI, Mike will be there, and we'll be online tonight with out UAV in hand. Wifey is free to bring the kiddo as well. Did Jana ever get you any names of sitters yet? Don't worry abotu bringing beer, I have PLENTY I'm going to let people tap into so i can clear room out of the fridge.

12. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

[​IMG] A portion of what's gonna be provided tomorrow! :)

13. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Keep that voodoo donut closed- it's fucking nasty.

14. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

people text me if you would like to come by and need an address. We'll be going from 3pm till late! Not just for people who want to play poker.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  15. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

completed wall of shame.

[​IMG]

I have more for next time! :)

16. whitespy9

whitespy9 New Member

dat cider