• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

$OLD: rx8 wheels with parada spec2 tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pshaw...after the troubles we went through getting your car keys AND your disappointing reaction to the LAST THING I bought you...no wai~ :p

M

mazdamn02

I don't think the msp has enough power to turn these wheels, lolz.

M

mazdamn02

Any one interested? Don't forget, OBO!!!!
These are hot, hot, hot!!! Gots to go!

M

Mutmatt

check RX8 club or forum or whatever it is... tires don't give much for added price but the rims are going for like 450-600 depending on condition so i would say unless on page 2 you dropped the price you are a bit high... i am looking for some RX8 rims tho.

M

mazdamn02

check RX8 club or forum or whatever it is... tires don't give much for added price but the rims are going for like 450-600 depending on condition so i would say unless on page 2 you dropped the price you are a bit high... i am looking for some RX8 rims tho.
PM me an offer and lets work something out! :draught2:

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
What can Josh say? Nate shows with a giant pile of 20$ bills, those wheels are gone. And he even got wheel cozies with them!

Favorite part was when Nate got this gleam in his eye cause he had more stuff he could detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.