• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

$OLD: Contour GPS Camera (Like go pro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
I have a lightly used ContourGPS camera for sale, I bought this for use in the vette but probably won't be doing a whole lot of track days this year or next, and will likely upgrade to something that does a better job of capturing telemetry later.

This does Full HD, 1080p @ 30fps or 720p at 60fps. Has built in bluetooth so you can connect to it from your android phone as a viewfinder and to configure settings. The camera records GPS data along with video so you can overlay location, speed, etc on the video, combine with software you can do lap times, show point of car on the track, etc.

It came with two surface mounts, one of them I used, and I'm looking for the other one. But consider it coming w/o any mounts. You can get mounts fairly cheap depending on your needs - $5-15 normally. I will also include a 2gb microSD card with it if you want, but I'd suggest getting a larger card if you're going to record video of any length.

Includes camera, original plastic case, lense cap, 2gb Micro SD, USB Cable, and lanyard/leash

Would like $140 for it.

million

I assume it's in good working condition?

I am currently waiting on a Liquid Image Ego camera but am very interested in the Contour as well.

Picklz

SUDO Make me a SAMCH
Yep it works perfect, I used it 2-3 times and other than that it's been in the original plastic case.

million

Thanks Matt! Very nice to meet you yesterday. I'l be sure to post up some video once I get back from my trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.