OCTAGON FIGHT! Ivan vs. Dan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ij1889, Apr 9, 2008.

1. ij1889

ij1889 New Member

so as many heard the discussion this morning, me and dan are gonna fight in a octagon, to see who has drinking privileges(since im only 18) and see who rails whos mom, would anyone be intrested in seeing this fight??? who do yall think would win? i think it would be a good meet

2. Young Roids

Young Roids Banned

Hmmm... Interesting could be a good match up. I am undecided as to who will win right now.

3. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Depends, Ivan are you drinkign before the fight? Does either fighter condone light caressing of genitals while the other man is donw?

WHat? Oh you know you wanted to know.

4. Young Roids

Young Roids Banned

Rumor has it Dan eyegouges and nutkicks. Be on guard for those two moves Ivan.

5. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

I heard Dan my bring is laptop just to demoralize Ivan online before the fight.

But as the offical referee I will allow it.

6. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

what does that even mean Nate?

7. ij1889

ij1889 New Member

of course ill be wearing a cup for protection, sounds like dan is a dirty fighter

8. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

If this is a legit octagon fight I wouldn't fight dirty...

9. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

Dan it’s because in person you are this vary quit fun little man. The kind you would not even take a second look at. But online you are like a fucking bear ready to claw anyone who opposes you.

10. Young Roids

Young Roids Banned

This is true. I think that Dan varies most from his online persona in real life out of everyone I have met from here. Almost like a superhero...

In real life he is a mild mannered guy but online he turns into WORKDAWG!!!!!:sport017: :KANE: :banana:

11. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Guest

I dont know either one of you personally, but I gotta say Ivan is more of a fighters name. I have $50 on Ivan (Draggo).

12. Jesse MS3GT

Jesse MS3GT Querulous

Everyone seems different online vs real life to an extent.

I have no thoughts on who would win, I have no idea how either of you stack up fighting wise lol

13. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

I predecit this will not even happen therefore picking a winner isn't necessary.

14. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

If I spent 7 hours a day talking to you guys IRL you'd hear more 'your mom' jokes and stuff like that, but really I haven't talked to you guys that much aside from in the chatbox.

I predict Matt is correct here, I'm not really a fighter...

15. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

:woohoo1:

What do I win?!

16. dmention7

dmention7 Hater

You win a night with your choice of Dan's or Ivan's mom.... oh wait, that "prize" was supposed go to the loser

17. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

It could happen, I'd be down for it if there was alcohol involved, and some pads... bare knuckle brawling doesn't sound appealing to me.

18. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

The absorbent kind?

19. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

Yes... the kind that absorb physical force.

When I saw you replied to this thread, I thought for sure you'd want to fight me for my seats or something ...

20. mazdamn02

mazdamn02 Guest

No I figured from the beginning that you weren't mentally challenged and would therefore realize the dire mistake of getting rid of alcantra seats, so no harm done!