New T-Shirt Designs soon Available!!

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by AJ, May 16, 2010.

1. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

First a quick disclaimer. I am working with the designer of the first design to remove the sponsor names from the wall, and those with sponsor names will be available by special order. I will have one for viewing at the Tint Day.

All designs will be available in Mouse pads and small note pads as well, and I'll have examples of those at the Tint Day as well. :)

Each design is set up for the MNMazda.com logo will be on the front of the shirt (as in our current shirts), though I can order some with only the design if I get orders.

Our new Main Design
    [​IMG]

without sponsors.
    [​IMG]

A New MS3 Design
    [​IMG]

Designed more for the ladies and guys who want to rock a little pink! :)
    [​IMG]

2. 1Kris06

1Kris06 MAD LIGHTS YO

awesome. i don't mind the pink, but i'd rock the ms6/ms3 shirt harder if we could get a diff colored 3. unless of course that isn't possible.

sidenote: is the 'old' design still able to be purchased?

3. StealthSpeed3

StealthSpeed3 Charge THIS!!

i would rock the MS6/MS3 shirt for sure...need a little more color in the wardrobe :)

4. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Updated post with new design with no sponsor info on wall.

5. Jana

Jana New Member

I love the last one - I'll wear one of those for sure. :D

6. rewedmiata

rewedmiata Guest

Any way you could replace the FD for a FB? or a MS3? (lolz just noticed that the miata has rpf1s lol) must have shirts!!!

7. derrian

derrian Pika-Zoom! Staff Member

I likes all :) Thanks for taking our input. :)

8. looks asum

9. YSOSLO

YSOSLO is the word, beotch

I really like the fact that so many different models are represented on each of the shirts! How sweet would it be if there was one design with all of the above + an old skool RX-7, a Mazda3 and perhaps an Rx-8 or something on it? Just a collage of everything...hell we've even on a CX-7 in the crew, do we not? I would imagine anyone who has one of the models on the shirt would buy that particular shirt, so why not try to include as many models as possible/reasonable on 1 design to maximize the interest in one design. That would minimize cost (having to run less variety) while being as inclusive as possible with a single design. Just a thought...

10. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Actually many price out the design by the number of cars they need to incorporate, more than two cars gets a bit spendy. For now I'm done with the designs, they are final and I'm awaiting the AI files for printing.

Once we sell some of these to recoup the current costs we will expand the line.

I'm hoping to get some more info today on additional gear, such as sweatshirts and jackets :)

11. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

Maybe even hats if the logo can be put to good use on them too.

12. blueamcat

blueamcat Jen

Sweet. I like all of them. I'd probably wear that last one.

13. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Hats? Who has a MNMazda hat?

>.>
    <.<

That pink ms3 is stupid fresh though. All those are teh hawt.

14. 1Kris06

1Kris06 MAD LIGHTS YO

so whats the deal with these designs and the 'old' designs. i needs me some mnmazda gear.

15. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Those were all when AJ owned the site. I have all of the logos/etc, and am looking into doing a limited run of the original artwork on the other shirts, and possibly working at hat in there, as there has been some interest. Also am working on getting some new designs together (sorry AJ, been a COMPLETE slacker) so we can get some new swag.

I may even get a handful of the OG stickers (as I like to call em) printed up.........

16. 1Kris06

1Kris06 MAD LIGHTS YO

the state shaped ones!!!??

baller

17. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

Yar, the state shaped ones. People seem to like those for some old reason, and I think it's kind of a cool nod to back in the day. I have a pair of black ones.... but those are the last pair in existence IIRC, and i'm not coughing those up.

18. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

When/Where/How can I order the awesome ms3/ms6 shirt?!

19. mndsm

mndsm I'M OFFENDED!

AJ's got all the stuff for that, i'm not entirely sure those were ever produced. Might want to ask him if he can get you some made.

20. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

The market isn't there for a big order on these, but I can do one times if you want to pay the piper. It's not cheap.