New T-Shirt Design for MNMazda.com!

Discussion in 'Minnesota Mazda Storefront' started by AJ, May 6, 2010.

1. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

2. 1Kris06

1Kris06 MAD LIGHTS YO

is there another design on the front, or just our small logo/plug spot.

3. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Right now just a small logo, but if people want this on the front it can be done.

4. Grappler

Grappler Member

I like this a lot :D

5. Slim

Slim Guest

I like the design overall, but I'm not big on the "sponsors" being on there. It doesn't say mnmazda, so it seems like a tint pros - map - morries shirt. I personally wouldn't want that on my shirt.

I'd be more interested in a shirt to promote/support mnmazda.

6. StealthSpeed3

StealthSpeed3 Charge THIS!!

X2

7. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

The MNMazda text will not be left off the shirt. It will probably be as it's own logo on the front of the shirt, like we have now.

I wanted to include the sponsors with this one cause they are the only reason we have these shirts as all. If you don't like that, don't pick one up, but I don't see the problem with supporting those who support you.

8. ZoomZoom Diva

ZoomZoom Diva New Member

I personally don't care for the inclusion of the names in the design. I don't have a problem with sponsor ads being included, perhaps below the design or have the design on the front and the sponsors on the back and have the mnmazda logo in the design itself... but in the design they really don't work.

9. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

It's symbolic of how some real life tracks use their wall in their advertising to show track and event sponsors....

10. Gdschaf

Gdschaf New Member

does the rx-7 have two sets of headlights?

11. ZoomZoom Diva

ZoomZoom Diva New Member

I can see what it was trying for... but to me they are too visually prominent for it to look right in such a stylized manner... particularly when the MNMazda logo is nowhere to be seen in the design.

12. VTEC8YA

VTEC8YA The Story Teller....

You could always put the sponsors on the sleeves, like a pit crew shirt has them?

13. Big Nate

Big Nate Chaos Engineer

OMG Luke put forth valid input into the site.........../me Takes note of the date and time for his records.

14. Workdawg

Workdawg NARWHAL

I agree with this. Having a cool Tshirt is fine, but if we're making Tshirts for the site, the logo should be on there IMO.

I liked the layout of the old ones, small logo on the front, design on the back.

15. derrian

derrian Pika-Zoom! Staff Member

The RX-7 does have the 2 sets of lights. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3568/3347595071_53e1f1ddb4.jpg

I also agree on the sponsors input. 'Yes' sponsors should be on the shirt, but for the back design, I would rather see 'mnmazda.com' or such on the wall instead.

I LOVE luke's idea on put the sponsors on the sleeve. And with this, if we ever pick up or drop off sponsors, new runs of the shirt would be easier to add to, then having to change the back design.

16. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

The MNMazda.com logo will still be on the front of the shirts, this is the design for the back.
    The sleve idea is valid but I don't know how cost effective it would be, or how easy the layout would be with 3 logos to work with. This text on the wall is simple and easy to work with. End result is I don't expect people to buy one if they don't want one. In a few weeks we will have 3 designs to choose from. The two already seen and another solo MS3 design. :)

17. 1Kris06

1Kris06 MAD LIGHTS YO

wait what? i only see one design in the first post.

18. Gdschaf

Gdschaf New Member

19. VTEC8YA

VTEC8YA The Story Teller....

OH Nate, you funny guy!!!!!

20. Picklz

Picklz SUDO Make me a SAMCH

I think people are giving you their feedback because they WANT to buy a shirt, making shirts nobody wants to buy is kind of pointless. I have to agree I'm not a huge fan of the logo's on the wall, I'd rather see them below the design just in text or on the sleeve personally. I'd consider buying one still though.