• We have updated to the newest version of the forum. Please let us know if you see any issues. And, yes, we know the shoutbox is gone. We'll see about getting it back if they make a newer version.

New Site Upgrades and issues - Post your problems in here

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Mine does it all the time. I've just learned to pay attention to what it is i'm doing.

M

micahlarson

I sometimes get booted from the site and then cannot log in for 10 min. to even days

T

tricky

this is just a test, I tried to post in the "screen names cheat sheet" and we blocked from posting there. Is it because I have little to no posts?

dmention7

Hater
Yes, there are some areas of the forum you can't post in until you have 25 posts... but it seems weird that you couldn't use that thread.

AJ, do you have a list of which forums/sections have post-count minimums?? Mebbe that would be useful to sticky in this section

T

tricky

ah, no worries. That's kinda what I was thinking. I guess I'll just have to contribute more :)

dmention7

Hater
Would it be possible to have the chatbox's current display of messages limited to X messages, instead of having it display all messages from the last X hours?

Sometimes during busy days it gets a pretty big backlog and can be a bit laggy.

EDIT: looking at the chatbox, it looks like this might already have been done. If so, then nevermind!

Last edited:
S

spek1098

So I changed my avatar, and now it's shrivled up worse then after doing a polar bear dive. Im sorry, but that's not cool guys.

That is all.

S

spek1098

I've tryed different ones that were the right size, might be this?
maximum size of your custom image is 50 by 50 pixels

thered rocket

I i tried to revise my sig and avatar and under the permission part it said that i do'nt have permission for url images in my sig and i can't upload and avatar any thoughts?

mndsm

I'M OFFENDED!
Need 25 posts to get that stuff changed good sir, that was a recent update. Post MOAR!

dmention7

Hater
I thought it was "ma'am"....

Also, Jurgen I tried to hook you up, but I forgot that us mods have been castrated of both our sig and avatar editing powers. Gonna have to wait till an admin sees this, or try PM'ing nate or aj

AJ

110 HP of FURY!
It's a universal setting so even if I change it, it's going to default after an hour. 25 post = key to the city.

Mods, I'm going to see wtf is wrong as you should be able to edit sigs and avatars.

dmention7

Hater
Nate said he took that away from us awhile back. He said it wasn't because of "The Uncle Morty Incident" but I have my doubts..... lol