Mowog 3

Discussion in 'Everything Racing' started by AJ, May 19, 2011.

1. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

I need to confirm if I'll be in the cities that weekend at all, but that could be fun to. I'd want to read some of the forums to see how it was ran last year and what changes/improvements there will be this year.

2. Jake5713

Jake5713 New Member

I will be there!!

3. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Who else is coming to M3? I've signed up for packing the truck at the end for one of the work assignments.

4. niterydr

niterydr Legendary Status!

5. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

BOOO!!! ;) lol

ohsixspeedsix, did you ever get signed up?

Also, I'd highly suggest people keep an eye out for the test and tunes, UBER seat time!

My goal this weekend is to stay within 2 seconds of the top STR cars, if I can do that, I'll be super happy, even if I'm sitting in last place in my minty green whip.

6. ohsixspeedsix

ohsixspeedsix Owl Exterminator!!

No I never got signed up due to the fact that I don't have a card to pay by. I still want to though. I saw you could pay at the event, but do you still need to pre-register?

7. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

No, you just need to get their early on, sign up and get on the waiting list. They have a cap on the event, but lots of people have said they havn't turned anyone away yet who signed up the day of. You can come find me (Miata 949) and I can help point you in the right direction if needed. Or just ask the guys at the reg table.

8. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Side note, kinda wish i had done some vinyl for the miata for the site, i could have rocked it on the hood or something, set it up to try and capture it on the camera.

9. ohsixspeedsix

Alrighty cool. And yeah the vinal idea would be cool.

10. Mnspeed3

Mnspeed3 New Member

I aint leaving for my cabin till tomorrow morning if you wanted something to slap on the hood like a big logo or lettering. Youd have to stop over to get it though.

11. Jake5713

Jake5713 New Member

it was fun didn't really place but, first event so a blast anyway

12. AJ

AJ 110 HP of FURY!

Crap, I didn't even think to put you to the red MS3 that was park 20 feet from me. Sorry I didn't come introduce myself.

Hope you had fun out there, I LOVED that course, the Miata is turning out to be a freaking blast!

For those that don't know, the course was over a min for even the fastest of the fast. Here is my first run, just getting to know the course after one course walk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLJuirSLD0I

13. ohsixspeedsix

The corner at about 1:30 is where seriously bad understeer was really killing me!